chapter thirty.

‧₊˚ ♡ 𝓑𝑳𝑼𝑬 𝓗𝑶𝑵𝑬𝒀 . . . ! ࿐◞⋆🌿
𝗮 𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙸𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚃𝚃 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘❝ FAMILY REUNIONS ❞︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ ⋆ ˖୨♡୧˖⋆ ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
❝ FAMILY REUNIONS ❞
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ ⋆ ˖୨♡୧˖⋆ ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

𝓘nside the Mikaelson mansion, Daniel shoved the coffins in a big room. Klaus stood beside him wearing an accomplished look.

"You've got your family back. Finally, You're gonna open them?" Daniel asked his sire.

"Not quite yet, I still have some unfinished business to take care of," Klaus stated.

"What business?"

Suddenly, Daniel is squirming and falls to the ground dead. Elijah stood defiantly with his heart in his hand. Klaus seemed shocked to speak a word.

"Elijah!" the hybrid shouted.

"What did I miss?"

Suddenly, Lyanna came marching in the Mikaelson Mansion and waved her hand, "Incendia!"

Klaus's hand became on fire, the hybrid yelled out and backed away from the Heretic.

The noble Mikaelson turned to Klaus with raised eyebrows, "Seems like I've missed a lot."

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿ ⋆ ˖୨♡୧˖⋆ ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

The Heretic finally finished torturing her brother and finally snapped her fingers, vanishing the flames. His clothes were tattered with burn marks and his skin slowly healed.

"How dare you? I thought I warned you before to not touch a hair on Bonnie and my friends. That extends towards her mother as well!"

Klaus let out a huff of frustration, he was about to say something when Elijah fired a punch, making Lyanna let out a shriek of shock. Appalled by her older brother's behavior. In some way, the Heretic let out a chuckle.

"Serves him right," Lyanna muttered, still chuckling at the scene before her. It's been centuries since they've fought like this.

The blond collided through the glass windows that led to a different room. Lyanna walked over to the bar and grabbed the bourbon bottle, popping open the bottle and taking a long swig.

"You know, you have every right to be mad at me. But I kept my word, I reunited you with our family."

"Our family isn't complete, not without Lyanna." Elijah retorted, making Klaus flinch at the cold words. He threw him into the coffin.

Lyanna pulled the bottle away from her lips and whistled.

Klaus opened a coffin that held Kol. He undaggers Kol who is lying inside, rushes at his brother, and holds him against another closed coffin. Hovering above him threateningly with the dagger.