chapter nineteen

‧₊˚ ♡ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 . . . ! ࿐◞⋆🪐
❛ I DIDN'T COME BACK FOR YOU ❜

 ! ࿐◞⋆🪐❛ I DIDN'T COME BACK FOR YOU ❜

*      ✵
· .   · *   ✵ · .   · *   ✵
𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗳𝗮𝗻
· .   · *   ✵      .  *   . ·  
· .   · *   ✵ ˚     ✹   
✺    ˚ ✵   ✵

𝓡ebekah finally awakened from her slumber after ninety years of being daggered by Klaus. And like always, Rebekah forgave him. Without Klaus, she wasn't alone. Honoring the vow she made a thousand years ago. Except the hybrid didn't awaken her out of guilt but to get something from her. One of her mother's necklaces. The only remembrance of their beautiful mother Esther.

For the first time in ninety years, Rebekah comes face to face with Lyanna Mikaelson. The blonde drank up her appearance like wine. She definitely has changed over the course of centuries. The same doe green eyes sparkled in naivety and defiance.

"Lyanna?"

"Rebekah."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Lyanna played on her phone the entire time, playing candy crush while Rebekah tried on clothes from a nearby shop. Stefan and Klaus were drinking away from a glass of whiskey. To say she was comfortable would be a lie.

She felt out of place from the long stares from her older sister.

Stefan was no better, wearing a bored expression. However, he would lightly smile whenever Lyanna would make a conversation with him ignoring the two other Originals in the room.

"I'm about to lose my fucking mind!" Lyanna exclaimed as she laid upside down the chair, watching as the world went upside down.

Stefan sitting next to her frowned, disliking the annoyance on his friend's face and suddenly came up with the idea of buying a few pieces of clothing for her. He sped over to the rack and picked up a couple pants, tops, jackets, and dresses. "Try these on if you are so bored."

The Heretic glared at her best friend slash brother figure and glared at him with a twinkle of playfulness. "Fine."

Lyanna made her way to the dressing room and tried on the dress. It was flowy, something she'd like to wear during the springtime or summer. The flowery patterns reminded her of the flowers she'd always pick out for mother a thousand years ago.

She walked out and twirled her dress. "How do I look Steffy?" she asked, as she graciously made her way to her best friend with a smile.

Stefan genuinely smiled this time for three months. "You look beautiful Ana." he winked, Lyanna's smile widens to a grin at his words. This brought Lyanna back to the times when Lexi and she would force Stefan to go shopping and go to the bars later, getting drunk late at night.