Chapter 31

<Lancey Lance>
Open up Keith.
I know you are here.

<Keith>
Why are you here?

<Lancey Lance>
I'm not letting you get hurt anymore.

<Keith>
I'm fine Lance.

<Lancey Lance>
Please... Open the door Keith.

~

The door clicked open revealing the smaller male. Dark eye bags sat on his pale face. His mullet stuck in every direction. He wore a long sleeve where the sleeves were to long, followed by worn out black skinny jeans.

"You look.... Awful."

Lance chuckled jokingly.

"Don't test me. I'm not afraid to shove you down those stairs." He threaten glaring at the male. Lance awkwardly chuckled raising his hands in surender. "Okay, okay. I get it. Can I come in?" Keith sighed, his lips pulling into a pout as he stepped out of the way allowing Lance inside.

Lance smiled weakly.

"Thanks."

Closing the door behind them and locking it, Keith turned to Lance towering him. Swallowing hard, he stared at the male nervously.

"L-Lance."

"I don't like him. That Lotor guy. I don't like that he touch your skin and left unforgetting marks."

Keith felt his eyes widen.

"I don't like him hurting what I want to be mine."

Through his sleep deprived state, Keith can feel the rush of lust rush through his veins. Pushing it down he swatted Lance's hand away, glaring up at him.

"I'm not a piece of property. No one owns me."

He hissed crossing his arms.

Lance rolled his eyes.

"Not yet~"

The purr that immersed from his throat made Keith's legs weak. The Cuban male leaned in closer towards Keith's lips.

"Lance stop it!"

Keith shoved the male, knocking him onto the ground. Lance blinked a few times, snapping out his lustful state. He noticed the tears gathering into the other males eyes.

"Keith! Are you okay! I'm so sorry!" He quickly stood up, hugging the shorter male.

"I lost my head. I'm sorry!"

Keith closed his eyes, nodding into Lance's chest.

"Please don't go. I don't want Lotor here."

His voice was a soft plead.

"I'm not going anywhere."