Chapter 45

Adam had finally got dressed and was up and ready. Shiro took notice of the scar around his wrist but didn't dare to ask. He watched Adam fling his fridge door opened and grabbed a water. "So you don't remember anything from last night?"

Shiro sighed and took a seat on the bar stool. "No, not really. I'm sorry." He replied quietly feeling a blush push to his face. Adam sighed and set the bottle on the counter. "Shiro... I want us to get to know each other. I want us to try it." Adam confesses.

Shiro blinked slowly bitting his lower lip. "Okay." He answered feeling his heart flutter. "Really?! Does this mean we can kiss again?" Shiro slowly nodded and Adam strutted over and smiled weakly. His hand cupped Shiro's cheek, the hazel brown focusing on Shiro's grey. Lacing his hand behind Shiro's head, he pressed his lips against his. It was sweet and innocent that twisted into lustful and hunger. Shiro slipped off the chair and pinned Adam against the counter. Tongue battled tongue and Adam hummed. Feeling Adam get slightly more handsy, Shiro's gently pushed him away. "Adam." He breathlessly laughed. Adam blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I'm sorry. That's honestly the only thing I was told I was good at." His voice trailed off a frown pulling on his lips. Shiro raised a brow and cupped the darker males face. "What do you mean?"

His phone started to ring and Adam used it as a chance to avoid the conversation with Shiro as he answered his phone.

"Big call it seems like. I have been called in." He quickly undressed out if his daily clothes slipping into his scrubs and grabbing his car keys. "Thanks Takashi." Kissing Shiro's lips gently he rushed out of the house leaving him by himself.

Whatever happen to Adam he wasn't ready to open up just yet.

~

The door clicked open. "I'm home-What the hell?!" Keith popped his head out of blanket fort and smiled. "Welcome to our Kingdom, Sir Shirogane."

Lance chuckled poking his head out. "Would you like to join us and tell us about Adam?" 

Shiro bit his lip nervously before caving in. "Only because you can tell me more about Adam." The boys cheered and Shiro made his way inside the blanket fort after kicking off his shoes and socks. Making his way inside he came across a whole bunch of pillows laid out. "So..." Lance took a seat next to Keith and smirked towards Shiro. "Did you guys fuck?"

Shiro cringed slightly and nodded a yes. Keith and Lance looked at each other and laughed like teenage girls. "Wow my brother fucked someone that wasn't Matt!"

"I never fucked Matt!"

"Suuuurrreeee." Keith teased. Shiro rolled his eyes and spat in distaste. Again the boys giggled but it died out due to Shiro's worried concern face. "Are you okay?" Keith asked eyebrow furrowing. "Adam... Something happen to him. And he keeps finding excuses to avoid the topic." Keith gave a confused look but as they both gazed onto Lance's they knew that he knew something. "Lance? Do you know something?"

Lance shrugged and averted his eyes.
Keith glared at his boyfriend grabbing his chin roughly. "What happen?" He hissed making Lance cave.

"Fiiiiinnneee. I wasn't suppose to say anything. Look, Adam was engaged a few months back but his fiance abused the shit out of him and during his honeymoon he ran off."

Shiro's mouth dropped open as his eyes widened. "Wait?! What?" His phone buzzed and he quickly checked the number that texted him.

Adam: Let's go out tonight ;) my treat!

Lance sighed and leaned against Keith. "Look Shiro... Whatever happens, don't over push your boundaries. You might chase him away."

Shiro nodded quickly sending off a reply and smiled up at Keith and Lance.

"Alright will do."