Chapter 42

"KEITH! HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US!"

Pidge angrily huffed as she walked up to hug him. "You could have died!" She cried, a pout sitting on her lips. Keith chuckled nervously glancing between Matt and Pidge.

"I'm sorry."

The girls eyes soften as she hugged him tightly. "No dying on us yet idiot!"
Matt nodded his head in agreement. The door was pushed opened and there eyes flickered to tan skin male who walked in with a bouquet of red and black roses.

"And his knight in shining armor finally appears. How are you Lance?" Lance smiled and handed off the flowers to Keith.

"Just a busted lip and bruised knuckles, nothing like what Keith faced." He replied gently, guilt lingered in his eyes as Pidge could see. She sighed and glanced up at her brother. "Lance this is my brother Matt." Lance instantly recongnize him from the bar he was at the night he met Keith. "We know each other already." The two said in unison causing Pidge to share a confused glance.

"They met at the bar." Keith informed causing Pidge to make a small oh.

"Well anyways Matt! We should let Keith get some rest. He needs it! Come on let's go."

Pulling him out the door Pidge took one more glance back at Keith and Lance.

Don't fuck this up Keith.

And with that, the door closed.

Keith let out a breathless sigh. "I'm sorry again. You shouldn't have to be brought into this-"

"Don't. Keith I don't regret meeting you." Lance hand slipped right into his and the boy smiled. "Tú estar tan bonito." Lance thick accent slipped between his native language. He watched as Keith released a small chuckle. "I have no idea what you said." Keith breathlessly replied as Lance cupped his face, tucking Keith's hair behind his ear.

"¿Puedo yo besar tú?"

Lance leaned closer, giving Keith the hint of his ideas. He watched the boys lips curved up and a small smile appeared on his lips as he pushed forward kissing Lance strongly. It was a relief on both ends. Lance eventually pulled away to catch his breath. "That was...."

"Nice." Keith finished with a giggle. "You're an ultimate goofball." He shook his head tugging on to Lance's shirt. "Kiss me more."

Lance happily complied.

This was way better then anything he ever hand before.

Keith was the one.

And he knew it.