1 - im late gary!

( 1618 words )
———————
2nd person pov

"have you seen (y/n)?" you heard gary's voice from down the hall. your heart started beating faster at the sound of his voice. maybe, just maybe you had a tiny crush on him. but it was minor. at least that's what you told yourself.

"room 15, it's down the hall." a girl answered him.

you quickly closed and locked your door, not wanting him to come in. you paced around your room wondering how you were going to get out of this sticky situation.

a knock rang throughout the room distracting you from your thoughts.

"(y/n)?" you heard gary's muffled voice from outside your door.

you stood still and stayed quiet.

he attempted to open the door, jiggling the doorknob, "why is your door locked?" his voice got low.

"uh, i'm, uh changing." you lied.

he stopped shaking the doorknob, "how long have you known me for? 9 months? i know when you're lying." he simply stated.

you nervously chuckled, "no, i'm not."

it got quiet. he was probably looking for something, or someone, to open the door.

"hey, can you open this door?" he asked the janitor.

"shit," you mumbled. you heard the door start to open. you quickly took off your shirt hoping when he saw you it would make him leave.

when the door opened gary's eyes got wide, "so you weren't lying." he said, his voice monotone.

you put your arm up to cover yourself, "yeah, asshole! just close the door and turn around."

he turned around, "it's nothing i haven't seen before," he whispered to himself and shut the door.

"what?" you asked, hoping you didn't hear what you thought you heard.

"nothing," he replied.

—————— time skip

"just come on!" the brown-haired boy dragged you. again gary was tying you into his plan. when does it end?

"i'm late gary! the bell rung like two minutes ago." you wined. though you didn't mind spending time with gary, you were missing class. your dad would be furious if he found out.

he stopped walking and looked down at you, "it won't kill you to miss some class." he grabbed your wrist and started walking again.

"yeah but my dad will. you would never see me again, so i suggest you take me to class before the best thing in your life is gone." you smiled.

he glanced back at you, "don't flatter yourself," he paused, "at least you get to see your dad, mine's in jail."

you didn't know how to respond so you stayed quiet. you and gary walked in silence for a little until you spoke up and said, "where are we?" you looked up not recognizing where you were.

"the harrington house, doofus." gary sassily replied.

you hit his shoulder, "shut up! i'm sorry i don't come here and jack off to the boys like you," you looked up at him to see his reaction.

he clenched his jaw, "whatever, whore." gary looked back down at you and smirked.

you shoved him, "i don't have time to argue with you scarface." you laughed at the nickname.

"that's it." gary said and started chasing you around the statue.

you ran off and hid behind a bush trying to catch your breath. you were sure you had lost gary. you were sure until he came up behind you and picked you up by your waist and covered your mouth with his hand.