6 - gossip

(word count: 1216)

——————
"you would not believe what i heard today! i heard mandy makes herself sick when ever she eats." christy said.

i flipped the page of the gossip magazine, "old news, i found that out last week."

"then why didn't you say anything?" christy retorted.

"i needed proof. if we're going to expose her might as well get video," i smirked, "but she moves like a fox. sneaky."

"anyways," angie cut in, "did you hear about new boy james?" she changed the topic.

i put down the people magazine, it was boring anyway, just the basic kardashian stuff, "what?"

"he kissed eunice and beatrice," she made a sour face, "gross." she mumbled.

i picked up the magazine again, "boring! saw both of those happen too. give me something juicy."

"i know something good. i was gonna save it but-"

i cut christy off, "hmm?"

she clasped her hands together, "so you know the mysterious boy who's giving hickeys galore?"

i peered over the magazine, "who doesn't? even 'princess pinky' got one," i mocked.

"if i've heard correctly, it's gary." she laid back in her chair with smirk.

"who?" i questioned, confused.

"gary smith, dumb-dumb." she rolled her eyes.

"my lab partner gary smith? you're lying!" i laughed.

"dead. ass."

"that's crazy." angie added in, her hand over her mouth.

i crossed my arms, "i would have never expected that from him. i don't know if i believe it."

"then find out your self!" angie smiled, obviously excited from her new idea.

i waved my hand, "i don't know the diseases he's gotten from his... activities. especially since he did it to that tramp lola."

"do it! it'll be fun!" christy urged.

"fun for you to hear about! that means i gotta encourage him." i shivered, "i'll pass on that one."

"50 bucks. i'll give you 50 bucks if you do it." angie persisted.

"bet! in a day's time, i'll have a hickey." i smiled.

christy and angie high fived, "it's always money with you." angie laughed.

i shook my head, picking up another magazine, "i just enjoy a challenge."

————— next day

"hey gary?" i questioned, fixing my goggles.

he jotted some notes down, "yeah, what's up?"

i subtly inched my hand onto his, "i'm not really getting this concept. could you help me study?"