8 - tease

[word count: 2436]

こんにちは!  (yeah i'm learning japanese !!)

———————-

"you know he likes you, right?" said (y/n)'s sister, as she made her bed.

(y/n) spun around in her chair, "does he now?" she smirked to herself.

salem stood up and looked at her, "oh no, i know you. don't play with his emotions."

(y/n) stood up, preparing to leave seeing as class was to start soon, "but it's so much fun playing with boys," she pouted.

(y/n) walked up to the door, "my god, just please leave him alone, i know you can be manipulative," salem said and shook her head.

"i'll think about it," the (h/c) girl grabbed the lip gloss of her sisters nightstand, "thanks for the free lip gloss." she smiled and walked off.

"hey, give that back!" salem called after her.

(y/n) chuckled to herself, "see you in gym sis!" she waved.

—————— in chemistry

(y/n) sat down in her chair in chemistry class. aka her least favorite class. her partner was constantinos. she hated him. probably the most pessimistic person she's ever met. she was ecstatic to find out dr.watts was assigning new partners. she practically begged the teacher to put gary and herself together, without gary knowing of course. she just wanted to play around with him a bit.

(y/n) undid her shirt a few buttons as she waited for gary to come. she heard the door creak, causing her eyes to pan over to the sound, "hey gary." she batted her eyelashes at him as he looked at the new seating arrangement on the board. he sat down next to the (h/c) girl.

he looked down at her cleavage. taken back, he said, "hey... hey (y/n)." he looked back up at her.

(y/n) noticed how gary was clearly tense. gary was always tense around (y/n). others called him crazy, or as algernon says 'a sociopath', and a hyper maniac. but she never saw any of that. he was always a decent person to her, though he was never like that to anyone else. she never questioned it but now she got it. he liked her! and she didn't blame him. she was (y/n) after all.

(y/n) touched his shoulder, "are you good? you seem nervous."

"i'm goo-" he started but was interrupted by the teacher.

"(y/n) and gary! would you like to share what you're talking about to the class?" dr.watts said in thier direction.

(y/n) slid her arm around gary's shoulder, trying to touch him as much as possible, "it's just that gary seems tense, i want to help him out a bit," she laid her head on gary's shoulder. (y/n) heard a few chuckles from the back of the class, making her curl up on gary more. she loved an audience.

unsure what to say, "j-just get working," dr.watts concluded.

"sure thing!" (y/n) smiled at the bald man. she scooted her chair closer to gary making their knees touch, "you don't mind do you?" she motioned to their touching kneecaps.

he quickly shook his head.

"well then let's get started," (y/n) beamed and grabbed her pencil. (y/n) purposely let it slip out of her grasp, making it fall off the table, "shit! give me a second." she looked at gary.

the (h/c) haired girl slipped out of her chair. she got on her hands and knees and went under the table. she intentionally stuck her ass up more, trying to grab gary's attention. finally picking up her pencil, she heard someone whistle.