4 - jumpy

( 1493 words )
—————————

"hey," i dragged out the y, "whatcha doing gary?" i repeatedly poked at the boy's back.

he swatted my hand away, "stop (y/n). you're being a bitch," he scowled.

"well, you're being a dick," i stuck my tongue out at him.

"you're such a child," gary rolled his eyes at me.

i squeezed myself in the tiny space between pete and gary, "there is no space for your fat ass," gary spat.

"thanks, i know my ass is fat." i smiled sarcastically at him. he just gave me a look, "i don't know why you act like you hate me gary, you know you love me." i rested my head on his shoulder.

while watching... no more like attempting, to watch the show, my leg began to bounce up and down along with my tapping fingers.

"stop shaking so much," gary said forcing my knee to stay still with his hand.

i jumped up, "i'm just so hyper, right now!" i exclaimed, "i need to use my energy somehow." i paced back and forth in the boy's lounge room.

"forget get to take your meds, jumpy?" jimmy looked back at me, using the nickname he gave me once he found out i had adhd.

"my insurance doesn't cover it anymore. anyhow i don't need it anyway i'm just overly hyper, all the time." i stopped pacing, "look at me i'm gucci." i twirled and smiled.

"yeah, okay," jimmy said unconvinced and turned back around.

i walked up behind gary, "hey babe," i wrapped my hands around his neck, "let's go do something fun... i'm bored here." i rested my chin on his head.

"i told you to stop calling me babe." he cautioned.

"shut up, you know i call everyone babe." i frowned, "you're boring anyways gary." i shoved him forward.

i must have been on his last nerve. gary sprung up from his seat and stood in front of me, "you don't know when to quit do you? i oughta punish you for it." gary inquired walking closer to me, making me back into the wall.

i smirked, "you know i like it when you threaten me." i bit my lip.

gary smirked back, "you're such a freak... i like it," he backed up, "i just don't know what to do with you." he chuckled running his hands through his hair.

"you guys are weird, i'm going," pete announced, getting up from the couch.

"pete wait up!" i pushed past gary, "i'm coming with you." i said quickly.

he gave me a confused expression, "i have no idea what you said but okay."

—————— time skip

i grabbed on to petey's hand, "w-why are you holding my hand?" petey's voice shook.

"um, no reason. just feeling friendly." i squeezed his hand a little.

"okay." he smiled, "so... you and gary..." pete trailed off.

i glanced over at the boy, "what? you jealous pete?" i nudged him with my shoulder.

his palms started to sweat, "n-no, it's just you guys trash each other but then 10 seconds later you're making out." his face turned red.

i thought for a second, petey was right. gary and i were like friends with benefits but without the sex, "we're just both impulsive i guess," i shrugged, "but i do like him, but he's such an asshole sometimes," i frowned, "but i kind of like it when he's forceful and mean. it's weird i know."