11 - troublemakers : part 1

we not talking about how long i've been gone... enjoy something i wrote literally 2 years ago (so excuse any cringing parts lmao)
(imma still write part 2 tho :) )
^ also a flower for you for opening & reading this :)
——————————

"flour in eunice's hairdryer? really?" crabblesnitch crossed his arms.

i rolled my eyes back, "well- i mean she had the nerve to steal my lunch when i wasn't looking," i looked of to the side, avoiding the principle's eyes, "so she pretty much deserved it."

"it doesn't matter, i'm tired of seeing you two in here." mr.crabblesnitch shook his head, "you know, i'm close to expelling you two."

i silently laughed at his words. he couldn't expel me, my mom was the president of the board of education. and she loves gary, so his words meant nothing to me.

"is something funny ms. (l/n)?"

i stayed silent. he knew my answer. this was probably my third time in his office this week, and he had asked me the same question each time.

"just go. i'm tired of looking at you two." he sent us out of his office. tired of looking at us? it's not like he was easy on the eyes either...

once out of the office i began to laugh loudly, "that was hilarious! 'i'm close to expelling you two' my ass buddy." i mocked and held my stomach. gary laughed along with me.

"does he know who your mom is? she'll fire him in a heartbeat," he chuckled.

"that's what i'm saying! he's so foolish." i shook my head at the thought of our clueless headmaster. i let our laughter settle down, "so what are we doing next?" i asked, already eager for a new prank. i looked up at the tall boy, anticipating his answer. though most of gary's ideas were childish, a of lot them were fun too. i always helped gary. and he helped me... most of the time. he was the only person i could stand to be around, other than petey, so i guess i had no choice.

he clapped his hands, "so you know the new boy right?" i nodded, "i've got something special planned for him." he smiled deviously. i could only imagine what was going through his head. marbles? nah, we had done that to derby earlier this week. itching powder? algernon has dealt with that the day before last. and we were low on stock. stink bombs? what is this 9th grade? gary would think that was too juvenile for him. whatever it was, i just hoped it was something new.

"when?"

"2 days from now, so the day after halloween." he replied, "let's go to my room." he said, pulling me in the direction of the boys' dorm.

as gary pulled me along i mustered up the courage to ask him, "so, what do you have planned?"

"i have all of it mapped out. it's going to be grand!" he marveled, "i'm excited."

i smiled at his actions. it was always fun to see gary excited about a plan.

——— in gary's room

"so look," gary sat down next to me, showing me his 'book of plans' as he called it, "i've already gone through and made sure it was possible to get down there." gary looked me in the eyes, "but what i need you to do is to befriend russell and jimmy." he elaborated.

i jumped up from his bed, "oh hell no! you know how i get when i talk to other people." i crossed my arms, "and aren't you and jimmy already friends? why do i need to talk to him too?"

he stood up, "please?" he begged, though i knew his sincerity was false, "plus, i don't know if he completely trusts me yet. and you talk to me just fine." he urged.