Allie - 07/08/1999

Hey there,

I'm so sorry about this coming out a tiny little bit later than its supposed to. I didn't get a decent internet connection the time I was about to post it so well yeah, I had to wait for it. Sorry again but it's here :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Strength: You’re highly skilled and very careful when dealing with something. You will not ever forget who helped you. Very appreciative and grateful thanks. You're full of passion and love. A thinker and like peace and silence. You are capable of distorting your words. Attract public attention. You like to seek fame and fortune.

Weakness: You love to talk back. You have the thought that likes to change. Easily change decision. Not generally a firm person. You like to be "secretive" and that does not help your image on the outside. People think you are the one who does not have feelings and this cause you not easy to establish a relationship or friendship. You can act brutally if you’re in the wrong mood.

Things need to learn:

1.       Learn to accept the real world.

2.        Do not live in your own world; try to mix with the outside world.

 You are a philanthropist. Throughout life, you gave a lot of charity and contribution to those in need.

Personality:

1. Talkative and a good singer if you try. ( You have got to sing! I bet that you have a very good voice, unlike me.)

2. Hot-tempered, impatient and always busy.

3. Plan quickly. You think quickly and act quickly to situations. Can provide a quick response.

4. Your friends/fans will give you  a lot of pressure, but to bring success.

5. Your hard work is appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, sorry for posting it a bit late, but it's here so what do you think? Are there any similarity between you and the things above? :)