Chapter Two

Paul wasn't lying when he said that he was ready for round two, and three. By the time he'd finished for the third time, Bella was a sobbing mess. He'd finished with her on the ground on her back, sticks and twigs covering them both. He'd eaten her pussy for close to an hour, enjoying the taste and feeling of her coming in his mouth, before he took her from behind and ravished her pussy with his dick again.

This time, after a brief pause, he'd flipped her over onto her back, and fucked her in good old missionary position, mud caking onto his knees, and sticks poking into his hands as he pressed them onto the ground around her head. Bella moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head, dick drunk at the feeling of him inside of her. With a shudder, Paul came for the last time, gasping for breath, and briefly resting his head against Bella's perky chest.

It was less than a moment though, and he sprung back to his feet, spent dick slowly returning to normal size, and he helped Bella off the ground, her legs sticky with cum, and mud pressed to her thighs.

"Uh-" Paul looked around for something for her to wear, he'd shredded her pants and panties, in hindsight probably not the best plan. He grabbed her sweater, shirt and bra off the ground, and she laughed a little, "I'm sure the neighbours and my dad won't notice my walking bare assed into the house".

He looked around and found the jeans that he'd been wearing tied to his leg when he was in werewolf form. "Wear these, just hold them up". She tugged them on, and Paul caught a glimpse of her pussy one last time and his dick twitched.

He stared at her, it was as if a different colour light was radiating around her. She was like an angel, sent to Earth to help him find out who he really was. He'd never felt this direct about anything in his life. He knew he wanted her, and she wanted him, and that was all that mattered. It was his life goal to protect her, and have a family with her. He'd never felt so strongly about anything.

Paul was concerned about going back to wolf shape. He knew that if he changed back he wouldn't be able to control his thoughts, and the pack would immediately know that he'd imprinted on Bella, and he didn't want to have a showdown with Jacob right now, not while he was on cloud nine.

"I'll walk you back". Paul told her, even though he was totally naked. He seemed comfortable though, and Bella accepted the offer. "So-" she trailed off as they walked. She wasn't a very charismatic speaker, and most of the time she just sounded awkward. "What do we, uh, do now?"

Paul didn't really know. He hadn't had time to think of a plan. He knew that they needed somewhere to live, where he could take care of Bella, and they could start a family. He also needed to deal with Jake, and also the bloodsuckers that were trying to hurt her. If Victoria showed up now, he'd rip her limb from sparkling limb.

"I don't know-" he told her, before turning to face her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "I will protect you, and keep you safe." His high cheekbones reflected some of the moonlight and it made him look commanding and strong. "I love you Bella. You're my imprint. There's nothing I wouldn't do to keep you fucking safe".

Bella stared back into his dark eyes, just feeling herself absorbed in warmth as she stared at him. She knew he'd protect her. It was as if every fear had dropped away. She loved him, more strongly than she'd loved Edward, and more than she'd loved Jake. Nothing mattered to her anymore other than Paul.

He leaned forward to brush her hair off of her face, and pressed his mouth against hers. They kissed for a long time, and then walked home. She headed inside with one final look back at him, and he waited until he saw her light turn off in her bedroom before he paced back into the woods. It was cold out, and he was starting to feel it in his human form. He'd have to turn back to wolf anyway to get home, it was a long walk back, and he wasn't doing it bare ass naked. He'd have to take the chance that the others would hear his thoughts.