Chapter Eleven:

Bella had barely slept for an hour or two, when the next morning had rolled around. Paul had been insatiable the night before. His sex drive was immense, and he was incredibly turned on by the thought of getting Bella pregnant. After she thought he'd headed out the next morning, Bella rolled over in bed and rubbed her eyes. Sun leaked in the window under the curtain, and warmed the blanket she'd been sleeping in.

She needed to take a shower, and have some food, her stomach was rumbling. Standing up, she padded around the room, looking for her backpack. Inside was her container of plan b, and she grabbed a pill and popped it in her mouth. She wasn't ready for a baby yet, she still had to think about post secondary school, and how to support the baby.

Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open, and Paul walked in, carrying a plate of pancakes. "Good morning, baby-" he told her, glancing at her standing near her bag. He looked a little confused, seeing her hold the little pill package in her hand. "What's that?" He asked, furrowing his brow.

"Oh, uh-" Bella didn't know what to say, and Paul set the pancakes on the side table before walking over, and taking the pills from her hand. Reading the package, his face darkened, "Plan B?" He asked, in a tone of voice that Bella had never heard.

"Oh, um-" Bella looked down at the floor, "I'm sorry, I just didn't think we were ready for a baby-". Her heart beat sped up, and she felt more nervous than she'd ever been before.

Paul's eyes had grown stormy. "Do you think that I can't support you? Have I been unreliable?" He took a sharp step forward, and Bella took a quaking step back, pressing her back to the wall.

"N-no, you haven't, I'm sorry-". Bella's eyes filled with tears. She'd never seen Paul like this, and it scared her. Veins pressed out in his neck, and he took another step forward. "I wouldn't hurt you-" he told her, pressing his hand to the side of her face, and rubbing her skin gently.

"This can't happen again-" he told her, and his voice was more commanding than Bella had ever heard before. It turned her on, actually, to hear Paul talk that way. She loved it, and her cheeks flushed as her heart beat sped up.

"I'm sorry, Paul-". She told him, and he shook his head, looking disappointed. "I love you-" He told her, pressing a kiss to her lips gently. "I'm really disappointed that you've been taking those pills-".

Bella tilted her head down, eyes looking at the floor. "I know, I'm sorry-".

"You know, I can't let this happen again-" he told her, guiding her to the bed, slowly. "I've got to make sure of it-".

Bella followed him, climbing on the bed and she nodded. She took a deep breath, and breathed out, shakily, nervous. Paul undressed her quickly, leaving her bare on the bed with him. He positioned her on the bed, pulling her onto his lap. She was laying face down, and he tugged her onto his lap. "I'm sorry, Bella, but I feel like this is for the best."

With one quick smack, he brought his hand down on her exposed ass, making her squeak with surprise. He did it again, and in rapid succession struck her several more times. Bella squirmed against him, pink welts raising on her ass from his handprints. "I'm sorry!" Her doe like eyes filled with tears, as his hand struck her ass, over and over.

"I know you are, " he told her, gently rubbing the blotchy, raised skin. Sliding his fingers between her legs, he rubbed her clit, gently. "I don't like being disobeyed, Bella."

She shook her head quickly, long brown hair falling to cover most of her face. Her ass stung, but she knew that she deserved it. "I won't do it again".

Paul shifted her on the bed, and climbed on top of her, before fucking her from behind. "You feel so good, Bella-". Bella gasped, her hands clutching at the sheets on the bed. Her ass was still stinging, but the feeling of Paul thrusting in and out of her was so wonderful, that the pain mixed with it and made her hornier. She arched her back, trying to give him the best angle to penetrate, and he dug his fingers into her slim hips, pulling her back with every thrust.

Bella felt objectified, but she also knew that Paul loved her, deeply, in a way that couldn't be explained in words. It was a burning, craving, passion that didn't end. Paul finished quickly, and with two more shaky pumps, came inside her. Bella felt the stress in the pit of her stomach, aware she wasn't going to be able to take plan B this time, and soon, she'd be pregnant. She liked the idea of being pregnant with Paul's baby, and the thought of her stomach straining and stretching while his child grew turned her on immensely. Now that she knew that preventive measures weren't an option, she'd have to settle into the thought of having and raising his children.

Paul pulled out, cum leaking down the inside of her thigh. Leaning down, he kissed the welts on her ass, gently. "Eat your breakfast-" he told her, before leaving the bedroom, taking the package of plan B with him.