Chapter Ten:

After she'd gone back to Paul's house, Bella took a bath. She wanted to scrub the feeling of Edward's hands off of her breasts, and soaked for a long time in the tub. When she was done in the bath, after the skin on her toes had pruned, she wrapped a towel around her body and went and laid on the bed. She didn't know what to feel. Her mind was racing.

Paul was out with the pack, and she was enjoying the peace and quiet. Opening her email on her phone she typed out a quick email to Alice.

Hey Alice, it's Bella.

Sorry we haven't talked a lot since you've been back. I sent you emails when you guys were gone but you didn't reply so I figured you didn't want to talk to me. I am a little bit concerned about Edward. He doesn't seem to realize that I am no longer in a relationship with him. I would appreciate it if you could maybe talk to him about it.

Thanks so much,

Bella

She hoped that Alice would be able to talk to Edward. She didn't want a repeat of what happened in her bedroom earlier. Her palms were sweaty as she sent the email, and she hoped that if Alice didn't reply she at least spoke to Edward, and hopefully he calmed down.

While she waited for Paul to come home, she made dinner. She didn't make anything fancy, just chicken parmesan and pasta, with some steamed veggies on the side. She was making sure to keep it nice and warm when he came home.

"Bella?" He called, coming into the little house and closing the door behind him.

"Hey baby-" she called out of the kitchen, putting some pasta on two plates. "I made dinner!"

Paul came into the kitchen and smiled. He had no shirt on, which was typically how he looked after running with the pack. "Hey gorgeous-" he grinned, coming over to her, and wrapping his arms around her waist as she spooned food onto the plates. "How was your day?"

Bella nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck, and smiled. "It was good! I missed you! I didn't do a whole lot." She turned around, grabbing the plates and putting them on the table. "I've been thinking of redecorating the bedroom if that's okay with you."

Paul gave a little shrug and nodded. "Of course." Grabbing his fork he ate a huge bite of pasta. "I'm not a really good decorator, I just kind of live around things." Bella sat on the other side of the table and ate her food as well.

"How was your day?" She dabbed her mouth with a napkin and ate some vegetables.

"It was busy!" Paul told her, his mouth full of food. "We're trying to set up watch points so that Victoria can't get through, but it's hard, especially since we don't know where we stand with the Cullen's right now-" he scowled briefly, and then ate a huge bite of chicken. "Some of the other members want to have a meeting and invite the Cullens so we can discuss what is going on, but I think we should respect the borders and leave them on their side."

Bella tapped her fork against the edge of the plate. "I'm worried about you trying to talk to Edward-" she told him honestly.

Paul shook his head, a strand of dark hair falling over one eye. "Nah, don't worry. I'm not gonna' talk to him. Sam said he wanted to go and talk to Carlise, it would just be the two of them meeting up-". He laughed a little and then added, "Are you worried that he's going to beat me up?" He grinned. "I'd rip his head off-". He munched on some more pasta hungrily.

Bella felt her heart swell with love as she looked at Paul. She never felt so whole as when she was sitting in the same room with him, just looking at him and seeing him with her own eyes. He was the most beautiful thing in the world to her.

"What's the matter?" He asked her, grinning lazily, seeing her staring at him so passionately.

"I just love you, so much-" Bella told him, and her eyes filled with tears, because she'd never felt an emotion so strongly as what she felt for Paul.

Paul stood up from his chair and walked to her side of the table, wrapping his arms around her, holding her tightly. Bella relaxed in his arms, letting his thick biceps hold her tightly.

"I'll never leave you-" he whispered into her hair, kissing the top of her head. She tilted her head back, and he kissed her lips. She felt like an electric shock ran through her, and kissed him back, hard. He pushed her chair back from the table, and lifted her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist as she moved her to the counter.

Setting her down on the counter top, he spread her knees and ran his hands under her shirt, pulling it over her head and tossing it down onto the floor. "You're so beautiful-" he told her in between kisses. Bella's lips felt swollen from the kisses, and she was incredibly aroused, she needed him inside of her.

Yanking her bra off, Paul threw that on floor with the shirt. Bella ran her hands over his torso, enjoying the touch of his skin under hers. He was so warm to the touch, and it was such a change to Edward's stone cold body.

He slid his hands over her breasts, leaning down to take one of her pert nipples in his mouth and suck on it. Bella moaned, running her hands through his hair, enjoying the feeling of him sucking on her breast. Paul moved his kisses up her neck and lifted her off the counter, setting her on the floor. Rushed, he yanked his pants off, exposing his hard, thick, erection. Bella undid the front of her jeans, and Paul yanked them off. Flipping her over onto her hands and knees, he positioned her hips up in the air, sliding his fingers over her wet pussy.

"You want me inside you?" He asked her, rubbing her clit gently as she moaned underneath him.

"I need you inside me-" She gasped, and Paul took the invitation, moving forward, and sliding himself into her from behind. Grabbing her hair from the back, he pulled her head back as he fucked her, hard. Bella gasped at the force of his strokes, and Paul was unrelenting, fucking her until she couldn't kneel any longer, basically laying on her stomach with her ass raised.

Paul leaned over her, their bodies completely pressed together, and he pressed his mouth to the back of her neck. "You feel so good-", he moaned, hips rolling into her. "I need to breed you, baby. I need you to have my baby." His dick was thick and Bella enjoyed the feeling of him stretching her open. There was nothing more satisfying then his thick cock opening her from behind.

Bella gasped, and she could feel her cunt spasm around his dick at the mention of getting her pregnant. She wanted to have his baby, she wanted him to fuck her from behind while she was fat with his baby, feeling her belly touch the floor. At the feeling of her orgasm, Paul came, hard, and enjoyed the sensation of spraying cum into her uterus. He hoped it knocked her up, he couldn't imagine anything sexier than watching her belly expand with his baby. As soon as she'd have it, he'd knock her up again, until they had a little brood. He let her go, and she crumpled down to the floor on her stomach. "Don't go anywhere," he told her, "I'm getting some water,". He grabbed a glass of water quickly, and rubbed his hand over his softening dick. "We're not going to stop until there's a baby in your belly".