Unba Uchiha

Unba's POV

I left the village as I cried.

ANBU: " I found her! " I turned around to be surrounded by seven members of the ANBU Black Ops. A Kunai was sent flying and cut my cheek and hit the wall. They all took out their weapons. I backed up to the wall and drop to the floor as they all jumped at me.

(Days Earlier)

I drop down from the tree along with my teammates and sensei.

Sensei: " Okay. That'll be all for today. I'm going to report to the Third Hokage. You three go on and do whatever. Mission complete. "

Me, Mai and Seiko all clap each other hands.

Sensei: " Tomorrow, you'll get you're reward for- "

Jounin: " Tasko! " Some other Jounin jumps down in front of Sensei and whispered into his ear.

Mai: " What do you think it's about? "

Seiko: " Don't know. It got to be very important for him to run over so quickly. " Sensei nodded then, both of them looked at us.

Sensei: " Seiko. "

Seiko: " Y-yes! "

Sensei: " Being that you're far more skilled and talented. The higher ups wants to switch you from Chuunin to Jounin. "

Mai: " Woooow!! "

Unba: " Congratulations Seiko! I knew you can do it! " I said hugging her.

Seiko: " Haha, thanks guys. I'd never come this far without you two. "

Mai: " Hmm, don't even think about saying that now... " We look to see Mai looking the other way and folding her arms.

Unba: " Come on Mai. You don't have to be that way now. It's- "

Mai: " Idiot. You didn't let me finish... I've only said that because we'll be right there behind you. So, keep those seats next to you ready. "

Seiko: " Mai. " Seiko hugged her.

Mai: " H-hey... No touching! "

Unba: " Come on Sensei, let's throw a party for her- "

Sensei: " I'm sorry.... But, she doesn't have time to be roaming around... She's going to be really busy for here own out... " I looked at him as he looked upset.

Unba: " S-Sensei... "

Sensei: " Come on Seiko... You can't keep the higher ups waiting long. "

Seiko: " O-okay... I'll see you two later. "

Unba: " Yeah. Next time let's all eat ramen together! "

Seiko: " You bet. " She said then, left with the Jounin. I walked over to Sensei as he looked up at the dark clouds.

Sensei: " It looks like it's going to rain for a couple days... "

Unba: " S...Sensei... "

Sensei: " Well, let me head to the Hokage and report about the mission. " I nodded as he quickly left.

Unba: " Sensei's been acting weird since that Jounin came and talk to him. "

Mai: " You got a point there. He could've at least congratulate Seiko. I mean, out of the two of us, she's always worked hard and always saving our asses. "

Unba: " Yeah... "

Mai: " Well, I'm heading out to go shopping. Want to come. "

Unba: " No. I'm good. I have to get back home. "