Lose & The Next Level

Unba's POV

Unba: " I..... Itachi... U.... Uchiha.... " My eyes widen as I heard his name.

???: " Hehehe... He killed his entire clan so that he can awaken the true power of the Sharingan. One only a few Uchiha's can only accomplish. "

Unba: " H.... He killed the clan for power.... " I dropped on both knees and looked at the Uchiha's crest. Mother.... Father... Ayumi.... They.... They died for power.... I got up as the sword started cutting my shoulder.

???: " H... Hey... What are you... " I quickly looked in her eyes and place her in a genjutsu of the day that happened. She drops her sword and fell down to the floor as tears ran down her face from the mask. I walked out of the hideout and headed back to see Itachi up, alone with Zetsu.

Zetsu: " What took you so long? " I looked at each as he looked at me with the same lifeless look.

Itachi: " I'm guessing you found the answer you was looking for. " I walked past him.

Unba: " Come on. I rather get this mission done and over with. "

Zetsu: " Okay then. " We followed Zetsu who leads us deeper in the mountains. I look up to see nothing but, dark clouds. " It should be this way. " We head deeper and deeper into the forests where we found a cave under a tree. " I'll go in first. You two wait here. " I looked at Itachi as he stayed still looking down at Zetsu as he sinks down the ground and then, vanished. I walked away. He turns to look at me.

Unba: " I'm going to go check the perimeter. " I continue walking as I looked around and prepared a kunai inside my sleeve. I heard movement in the bushes as I looked to see a rabbit jumps out. I deactivated my sharingan and continued walking until I hit a dead end where the cliff is. I looked down as it reached deeper into the darkness. I walked around and stop until.

Itachi: " He's ready. " I looked at Itachi as we head back to see Zetsu.

Zetsu: " It's finished. You two can go through the front without any problem. " Itachi walked around the cave and head up as I followed from behind. As I looked at him I remembered the words the Anbu told me. I stopped and looked up as he walked up the stairs.

Unba: " Itachi.... Uchiha.... " He stops and looks over to me. " W... Wer.... Were you truly the one that massacred the entire Uchiha Clan. " I turned his entire body around and faced me and said nothing. " Answer me! " I said looking up at him.

Itachi: The sharingan? " So... You're another survivor from that night. "

Unba: " Just answer me! " He closed his eyes then, reopened them.

Itachi: " Eyes. I killed the clan, in order to gain real power. To gain the perfect eyes. "

Unba: " So.... It's true then... It's all true... " I made a tiger hand sign. Fire Style: Fire Flame Bomb! I bew out a huge flame towards him and hits. I waited until a kunai is placed near my throat.

Itachi: " Whatever you are planning, it's over. "

Unba: " No! Lightning Stream! " From behind and shot out a long stream of lightning towards him as it electrocuted him and the clone in front of him. " Itachi!!!! " I throw two kunais at him as they both hit and went around and rap around Itachi. " Fire Style- "

Itachi: " I wouldn't do that if I were you. " I looked up to see him in front of me untangled. I looked at myself to see me caught in my own trap.

Unba: " B... But when... When did he- "

Itachi: " The moment I first saw you. You was already under my control. " He reached for me as the chains shoots out and went to attack him as he jumps back with only a scratch.