Two Bloodlines

Unba's POV

Masked Man: " Unba Uchiha... One of a kind. With both Uchiha and Senju blood in you.  " I activate my sharingan and took out my kunai. " Don't worry. I'm not here to fight. I'm a survivor like you are. "

Unba: " A survivor. "

Masked Man: " Yes. An Uchiha survivor and I'm one of the select few who survived. Like, Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha and I. " He said as his sharingan glows from the hole on the masks.

Unba: " Who... Just who are you? "

Masked Man: " Me... I am the savior and the one who'll bring about true peace within this fake world... I am... Madara Uchiha. "

Unba: " M...Madara Uchiha... But... That's impossible... He's dead... How- "

Madara: " The question isn't a how but, a what? In other words. What are you going to do? You can't go back, due to the situation. So- "

Unba: " I'll do it. "

Madara: " Huh? "

Unba: " I'll join you... To achieve true peace within this world. "

Madara: " Hmm... Then, welcome to the Akatsuki. " I looked behind me as he something teleported there then, held on to my shoulder. In an instant we ended up somewhere else. " Welcome to our hideout. " I walked in as I meet two members.

???: " An intruder! " A woman quickly used some type of paper as it multiplied and we after me but, Madara walks in from behind me as she stops. " Madara. "

???: " Madara... Explain. " Something came from the ground and lifts up as I saw a half white and half black person.

White ???: " It might be the new member you was talking about. "

Black ???: " Although, she does seem to have a unique smell on her. "

Unba: Smell?

Madara: " Well, it's time for introduction. Over there is Pain and Konan. The first two members of the Akatsuki. Down there on the floor is Zetsu. They're split in two so, you'll just going to have to get use to them. "

Unba: " Get use to them? "

Madara: " Yes. You're going to be working behind the scenes along with him and me.... Everyone, this is Unba Uchiha. " Konan just walked away.

Pain: " You did said you was going to get someone you knew. I didn't know it'll be an Uchiha. Like yourself. "

Madara: " Oh, yes. I did wanted to bring someone I know but, it isn't her. It's an old friend of mine. I'll go fetch him myself. I leave you two fetching the other guy, that I'm planning on joining the Akatsuki. "

Pain: " Kisame Hoshigaki... I'll deal with recruiting him. "

Madara: " Then, it's settled than. " Madara was going to walk out.

Unba: " Umm... " Madara stopped and looked at me. " What should I do? "

Madara: " Follow Zetsu and assist him in his missions. "

Unba: " In what missions? "

Madara: " Finding the locations of all the Tail Beasts Jinchuuriki. "

Unba: " The Tailed Beast's Jinchuuriki...Wha-what are you planning on doing when we find them? "

Madara: " It's all in the plan for world peace. " He said then, his body started swerving as he moves in the direction to his right eye. " Until we met again. " He said then, disappeared.