Orochimaru's attempt in eternal power

Unba's POV

???: " Suigetsu! To your right! " The guy with the huge blade blocks my Susanoo's attack.

Suigetsu: " Damn it... Anytime Jugo! " The guy flew straight towards me and hits my armor. I turn around.

Unba: " Fire Style: Fireball Justu! " I blew out a huge flame ball towards him but, he dodged it in time.

Suigetsu: " Hi. Got you know! " The guy with the blade caught me off guard as I backed up before he swung down and hit my Susanoo, creating a crack. " Hell yeah! "

Unba: " Don't get too cocky. " I said as my Susanoo switch to it's second stage as armor covers it and the crack. I reached my hand out as my Susanoo did the same and grab the Suigetsu guy.

Jugo: " Haaaaaa!!!! " I looked behind me to see Jugo pushing and trying to get inside my Susanoo but, I used my eyes ability and jumped towards him and kicked him then, jumped down as time went back to normal as Jugo is send flying back.

Suigetsu: " Damn it... Karin help! "

Karin: " Fine but, I'm only helping because you two can't handle it yourselves! " I looked at the woman as she drops to the ground and did something that caught me off guard as the Uzumaki very own Adamantine Chains comes out of her back and wraps around me.

Unba: " W... What the.... These are the- " My Susanoo quickly is disarmed and goes vanishes as the chains wraps around my body.

Jugo: " I got you now! " I looked behind me and the guy came at full speed and smash at me.

Suigetsu: " Hell yeah! "

Karin: " Alright. Bring her in Ju- " I send him flying out of the smoke as he drops next to his friend. " Wh... But, how? " I smacked her chains away from me as my Chains came out towards them. Suigetsu and Jugo jumped away as Karin just stood there and protected herself with her Chains.

Suigetsu: " What the hell? That's impossible! "

Karin: " These are the Uzumaki Chains... W.... Who are you.... "

Unba: " I'm Unba Uchiha with both Uchiha and Uzumaki blood flowing through my body and you picked the wrong woman to fight today. " I said as then, used my Mangekyou Sharingan to paralyzed Jugo.

Jugo: " D... Damn it... Someone... He- " I saw Karin about to release him but, I jumped after her and stopped her with my Chains and smacked her down as she went crashing on the ground.

Suigetsu: " Haaaaaa!!!!! " The guy with the sword went for me and hit but- " What? These Chains are like steel or something! " I used my chains to smack him away but, he blocks it and jumps away from my other attack but, ran into another chain behind him as he is smacked down to the ground like the rest of his friends.

Karin: " Damn it... She's too strong... "

Jugo: " Not if I have anything to say about it! Hahahaha!!! " He flew over to me and went on a rampage and tried to attack me over and over again but, I either dodge or smacked him back.

Unba: " That's it. I'm done playing games with you three. " My Susanoo hand came out and grabs him and started squeezing.

Jugo: " Aaaaaaahhhh!!! "

Karin: " Jugo! "

Suigetsu: " Damn it... This is bad. "

???: " That's enough fighting for one day. " I turned around to immediately be intimidated by the share force of power the person behind me had when I looked in his eyes. I let go of Jugo and turned to face him.