The Fourth Great Ninja War

Unba's POV

Me and Madara walked outside he stops. I stopped as well hearing no foot steps.

Madara: " Unba, get inside. " With his tone, I took his word for it then, walked inside. Halfway inside, I heard and feel the ground shaking. I walked outside to try to hear what they saying.

???: " Well, we're now allies. "

Madara: " Hmm... " I heard two people walking over. " Unba, meet Kabuto Yakoshi. He's going to help us with the upcoming war. " I nodded.

Kabuto: " Hmm... Nice to meet you Unba- " I walked away and headed inside the hideout. When I made it inside I looked towards the foot steps.

Unba: " I'll be in the room if you need me. " I said as I walked inside my room and laid down. And fell asleep.

(Next Week)

Madara: " Let's begin, the Fourth Great Ninja War! " I got up and walked with them inside then, stopped.

Madara: " You're ready. Unfold them. " I removed the bandages around my head then, opened my eyes.

Kabuto: " Oh, so you're an Uchiha. "

Madara: " She, you can't touch. She's a special one than Sasuke. "

Kabuto: " Fine fine. " I looked down to see Millions and millions of white Zetsu.

Madara: " Let's begin!!! " The Zetsu sunked to the ground at the words. " Unba, you're job is to make sure Kabuto's Reanimation Jutsu work on the battlefield. If you end up in the mids of the battle... "

Unba: " I'll kill them all with these new eyes. " I said then, walked away. I headed straight for the battlefield. As soon as I get there I jumped down and waited as two caskets raise from the ground and out comes Deidara and Sasori.

Deidara: " Hmm... It's been a while. I've never felt so alive. Now, I can continue with my art! "

Sasori: " Your art wasn't exactly the most artistic but, I'll do say we make a good team. " I drop down in front of them.

Sasori: " And who might you be? "

Deidara: Those eyes... She's... " I remember you. You're the one who partnered with Itachi and attacked him. Then, you left the Akatsuki. "

Sasori: " What does a traitor want with us? "

Unba: " We're at war. And the Akatsuki is going to once unite again to assist on the main goal. " I heard some movement in the bushes ahead.

Deidara: " I'll help but, as long that I can kill Sasuke Uchiha. Hmm. " He said as he used his clay to make a huge bird made out of his clay. " I'll go from the sky Sasori! " He said as he lifted off.

Sasori: " That's so like you, going out in the open. Fine then... I'll play and entertain myself. "

Unba: " Remember this is war. The Fourth Great Ninja war. In which case all the five great nations are interfering with our goals. "

Sasori: " Hmm... " He said as he walked along through the trees.

Zetsu: " You think that did it. "

Unba: " Yeah... Next is Kakuzu, and... Asuma. Let's go towards the coast line. "

Zetsu: " Sure. " I walked with Zetsu as we headed straight to the coast where everythings beginning to reached it's climax of the battlefield. I looked at Zetsu clones facing the ninja. " Don't worry. Madara made just enough clones to last us the entire war. And besides, I'm not human, unlimited stamina. Unlike the humans here. " I closed my eyes and place my hand next to the coffins that raised up from the ground. The door opens as the two walks out.