Memories

Unba's POV

I place my hand on a tree and look up to see the front gate.

Unba: " Mmm.... " I am about to walk straight through until my heart stopped mid-way as I blacked out.

(Dream)

Unba: " Mama... Papa... " I looked down as I tried to hold back my tears as I'm in the middle of a dark void. " ...Where is Mama... And... Papa... " Suddenly, I'm at a distance as I see my kid self crying. I reached out but, she disappears.

Mother: " Look Unba. This is your baby sister. Say hi. " I turned around to see my mother in the hospital bed with my new born baby sister Ayumi. I see myself walking up and poking her face.

Unba: " I love her mom. I'm going to protect her no matter what. "

Dad: " Haha, you better. She's going to look up to you, as a strong warrior. " We all laughed as the scene ends with that.

Mai: " Well, to get this awkwardness out of the air, I'll go first. My name is Mai Shizuha. And my dream is to be the greatest Medical Ninja. "

Tasko: " Very good Mai. Now, who's next? " The teen me looked at the other two then, got up.

Unba: " My name is Unba Uchiha. And my dream... M... My dream... "

Tasko: " Mmm, You don't have a dream Unba. " She shuck her head.

Unba: " I want my family to be loved and cared for like any other person in the hidden leaf. My dream is to prove everyone wrong that the Uchiha's isn't all about power. There's people with good- "

Seiko: " Yeah right... "

Tasko: " Seiko, let her finish. "

Seiko: " Ha, Uchiha will always be Uchiha's. All they care about is power and taking over. Face it, your clan is doomed the moment it set it's own village in the Hidden leaf. " I looked at her as she looked back at me. " What, you want to go?! I'll prove it to you that you're not the only ones that are gifted! " I stood there not saying anything as Seiko got up and grab me shirt and started a fight. The memory ends there.

Tasko: " Earth Style: Wall Imprisonment! " I turned around to see two walls form from the ground, raise up around the giant snake but, it won't close. " Now, Mai! Unba! "

Unba: " Got it! " I ran and jumped.

Mai: " I'm on it Sensei! " Mai jumped from the other side.

Unba: " Fire Style: Burning Ash! " I blew out ash inside while Mai threw an explosive kunai inside the prison. " Now, finish it off Seiko! "

Seiko: " Don't tell me what to do! Lightening Style: Lightening Stream! " She sends a long spare blade towards the kunai that was thrown in and hits it as everything inside the prison and close distance, exploded.

Mai: " Now, finished it! " Seiko minimize her lightening stream attack into her hand as she cover it with lightening and ran. I did the same with my hand but, with fire. Me and Seiko ran on opposite sides of the snake and hit it on both sides. With in seconds it fell to the ground with a thud.

Seiko: " Hmm... Not bad for an Uchiha. "

Unba: " Well, I try to keep up, unlike you. " We both gave each other deadly glares.

Mai: " Now now... No fighting. We're still on a mission remember. "

Tasko: " 'Sigh'... What am I going to do with those two? They both strong but, they're always competing with each other. " The scene ends there as Sensei walks over. My heart skips a bet as I felt my chest hurting. I grab it in reaction.