Secret Missions

5 Years Later

Unba's POV

Male 1: " -well have you heard. About the cursed cave. "

Female: " Yeah, they say it's really cursed. Like my friends boyfriend went in there but, never came out. But, before she was about to go in there herself she heard a bloodshed scream coming from within. She left immediately afterwards. "

???: " There, you have your answer. Still going to take the job. " I put my drink down and put the changes on the table. " Nice doing business with you. " He said as he takes the money out of his pocket. I walked west of the village and stopped in front of a cave. I walked inside and stopped when I reached a dead end.

Unba: " Show me the way. " I said as the area around turned from a dead end into three tunnels. " So, you lure people in with a genjutsu and then, attack when they are vulnerable. " I quickly used my sword to blocked the attack coming from behind me.

???: " How... How did you... "

Unba: " I can see everything with these eyes. " I said as I opened them showing my Sharingan.

???: " Damn you. I'll get you next time. " He said as he sunk inside the cave walls. I continued walking and took the middle tunnel. As I walked through it I was conforted to a Giant Snake. " Kill her! " The snake came straight for me but, without lifting a finger my Susanoo grabs the Snake head and thew it as the snake smash into the wall. " Damn you! How about this! Fire Style: Firebomb! " The fire ball went towards me. I put my sword in front of me.

Unba: Azunami! The cave shifts as the Firebomb disappeared.

???: " What the? What happened? No matter. Fire Style:- " I dashed towards him in seconds as my sword stops right to his neck. He drops to the ground. " I.... I'm so sorry... "

Unba: " Now, tell me. Did you really killed a human in here with these tricks. "

???: " Human... I've only killed bears and wild animals. This is my first trying my trick on a human. "

Unba: " Then, wha- " I quickly grab the kid and jumped out of the away as the bolder was crushed to pieces.

???: " What the- "

Unba: " I'm going to warn you once. Get out of here and never come back. "

???: " Fine by me! " He ran away as he grab his pet snake that transformed back into a normal sized snake.

Monster: " Rrrrrrrrrr... " I looked as I see something coming. I got my sword ready at my front. " Rrrrgh! " I dodged it's attack but, I was suddenly grabbed from behind.

Unba: " What the... " I swung my sword as I freed myself. The monster threw a couple sharp objects towards me. I quickly used my Susanoo's aura to protect me then, I slice down as my Susanoo did the same with it's fist and hit the ground. I looked to see the monster not there. " Where did it go? " I looked behind me to be punched and sent flying to the wall. " Damn... " I quickly used my Susanoo's shield this time to protect me from the punch. " Hmm... Never thought I'll see you in a place like this Zetsu. " I looked to see it's full ugle deformed form. I used the other arm to punch it away from me. As it was trying to regain balance, I went straight for him and slice right through. He was about to regenerate but, I kept slicing him and cutting every body part. Until he went to grab me but, I jumped away. I stick my hand out and fling it.

Unba: " Try a little Purple Lightning! " I ran straight towards him and went to strike it but, he grabs my arm and threw me to the wall and out into another part of the cave. I regain my balance and slide on the water that was below me. Right behind was Zetsu, who fiercely busted his way throught the hole in the wall and slams into the water. " You made a grave mistake. " I said using the purple lightening again but, this time on my sword then, stabbed the water as the water electrocuted Zetsu. " Azunami! " From my position in the water I rewired reality as I was standing on top of the hole in the wall up top. " Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation! " I blew out a fire ball towards him as it exploded and widen it's fire range all around the water then, exploded again. When the smoke cleared up, Zetsu is laying on the water floating. I dashed towards him and slice a piece off him. I put it in a jar I had then, exit out the cave. When I came out of the cave I looked to see the kid still standing there. " What is it? "