Sólo yo

As I storm out of the houser party I feel tears streaming down my face. I hate him and I should have never trusted him. In fact iI should have never gotten together with him. I should have never let me fall in love with him. I would've have saved myself from a heartbreak. But worst of all I still love him. I'm mad, yes, wait no.. I'm not..I'm beyond angry. As I reach to the end of the stairs I feel a hand grab around my wrist. I roll my eyes before I turn around. As I down I meet the eyes of Zabdiel de Jesus. Well I look up at his eyes, he is way taller than me. 

"Laura. Stop please," he says as I try to wiggle myself free, he sighs and I stop a few moments after he sigh, I stop. 

"What do you want?" I ask angrily. "To tell me that I'm not seeing things right? Oh please I wear glasses for a god damn reason. You want to tell me that it's not what it looks like." I start to shout and Zabdiel winces at my change of tone. " Please tell me, explain to me what the fuck I just saw. Tell me why some random girls lips were on top of yours?"

I lower my voice but it's still very icy. "To tell me your pathetic excuse?"

"Yes! Because it's not!"he shouts. "Because it's the truth." He lowers his voice. "She kissed me! And I pushed her the second it happened, but you already saw. And if you thought that I didn't care about you and would do that, then you are very wrong. It's because of you, I ignore every girl that comes up to me. Because..."

"Because of what?" I snapped.

"Because I love you!"

I gasp.

"You love me?" I ask slowly. "Why? You've been distant since we got here!"

"Because I was trying to figure out how to tell you." He comes closer to me and grabs my hands.

"Laura I love you."

"I love you too." I say softly. "I thought you getting tired of me."

"You what? No I'd be crazy to do that. You know why? Because of your for me and no one else. I would never let you go. I'd never leave unless you want me to. Ok? You hear me? It's only me, solo yo."

"I love you," I say with tears spilling, but happy tears not angry ones. 

"I love you too." He says and brings his lips down to mine.

~Hi guys! I hope you all liked it! If you did please vote. Thank you for reading it and well I hope that you  keep reading my stories~