Mamita

I look over at him and I smile. Me and my boyfriend Joel are at my house and are having fun. My dad went out and my little brother is staying at his friends house for the night. So therefore that means that my little brother can't bother us. Ah I almost forgot the feeling of not having sibling around. I enjoy it. So Joel and I are cooking together. He figured that we can actually do some cooking instead of ordering in. I look over my shoulder and I see Joel wiping his eyes. I laugh and he turns around. I put my life down and wipe my hands on my apron.

"Aww the baby is crying." I tease him.

"Oh shut up." He responds, he smiles. "It's the onions."

I roll my eyes as if he was lying .             

"Excuses, excuses."

"Oh? Ok fine I see how it is then. No rice for you."
I crack a smile. He laughs and goes back to chopping. He is makes the rice but ends up burning it so we give up and order a pizza, as I don't want him to burn the house down by trying to cook rice again.

     Two hours later we are watching Netflix and cuddling up together watching Bates Motel. At some point I look at him, I see how focused he is in the show. I always tease him that he pays more attention to the tv than me. But we both know that that isn't true. Most of the time he watches me, I tend to get very emotional when I get into a show. Him, it has to be a really good show then he will actually watch it instead of my crying, getting mad, listen to my comments, or even rant. He loves it when I rant because I am very debatable, I mean hey I was the captain of the debate team in my high school. All four years.

     Anyways I look up at Joel and I that he is holding on to the arm of the couch, we are in a very suspenseful scene right now and he is loving it. I crack a smile, just loving how he is, he is always working and when he isn't he is working with his family. Spending time he say but I know him, he is working, making sure that everything is okay. As I am there sitting down on my couch looking at Joel he notices.

"Will you stop that?" He says laughing. "I mean I know I am irresistible and all but that doesn't mean that you having to stare at me all the time." He cracks a smile.

I smirk, "Well I'm sorry that but you are, and I can't help it." I quote him.

"Hey! That's my line I said that to you when we first started dating. You said that you were fat. And I said that to you. You can't steal my line, copyrights. I will sue you for that."

I laugh, remembering that day, I said I was fat because I was bloated. Oh so much. But he remembers that and I am happy.

"Oh? Well maybe I can try to change your mind to get you to not sue me." I say

"Aye mamita, ve que. Come on." He says motioning me to his lap. I go on.

"You should know that I would do anything for you." I raise my eyebrows. "That is if you would let me, and you would stop being so stubborn."

I smile and kiss him, god this idiot really does know me.

~Hey! I hope you guys liked it! Joel is my favorite out of all of them.😊~