Se Veulve Loca

So I should feel bad, but I really don't. My mom made me go to my cousin's birthday party. So I dragged Ale here, short for Alejandra. She is my girlfriend, whom I love but if I have to be dragged, she does too. People think we are a weird ass couple, which we are, but we have been together for 3 and a half years. So we are pretty comfortable with each other.

"You having fun?" I ask her even though I am well aware of her answer. She glares at me I chuckle.

"Your so going to pay for this." I roll my eyes
"And I know exactly how! We are going to have dinner with my parents!" I groan

"Nooo why must you make me suffer?" I whine to her. Her mom hates me, and I don't know why. She just does.

"Oh my god, stop whining. Now for sure I'll do it."

"Fuck." Is all I can say.

Ale kisses my cheek and she gets up. She goes over to the fruit and grabs a bowl of fruit. As she comes back she pops a grape in her mouth and sits. I reach over to try to get one and she yanks her bowl away.

"Oh come on! Seriously babe give me some, please." I ask her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Fine." She feeds me a grape and I smile. "I love you." I tell her, she laughs.

"Your a dork," she smiles," but you're my dork. I love you too." She says and then gives me a kiss. But then she quickly pulls away as soon as she hears the change of the song. Equis plays and she   puts her cup on the floor and pulls me to dance. I chuckle at her, reggeaton is her favorite type of music, she gets crazy.