Bonita

As I am currently in my room curling my hair, I am really nervous. Today is the first time that we see each other after about a month. He wasn't able to see me before the tour or in the middle of it. So he gave me a ticket and a backstage pass so that I can see him perform. San Francisco is on the tour. So I am meeting him. And I'm honestly really nervous, one, I haven't seen him in a month, two, I'm going to one of his concerts. I have been to some before but that was before we we got together. I am going as his girl and I want him proud. I'm two years younger than him. He is 20, I'm 18, as of three days ago. It's a big night and I'm a nervous wreck. But I managed to style my hair without burning myself so I am not too much of a wreck. As I put on eyeliner I get a text from him saying that he will be here in two minutes.

Crap.

     I put on a burgundy lipstick and slip the tube in my clutch. I look at myself in the mirror one last time and I smile. I look really pretty today. I mean I have a black mess top that shows my black bra, black jeans. burgundy knee high boots. Curled lose hair, cute makeup. Snap a picture of myself and send it to my best friend. He replies instantly.

Aww que cute, que bonita, muy perra 🐶🐺

I laugh and reply with a smily face and I go downstairs. My parents are out of town so thank god I don't have to go through their lecture about my clothing. As I get to the door, the door bell rings. I open it and see richard. I jump on him.

"Baby!" I squeal.

I kiss him and he is still holding me.

"I've missed you." I whisper.

I get down, but I am still close to him

"I've missed you too Mel."

He kisses me on the nose and then backs up.

"But can I just take a moment to say that you look incredible sexy today." He looks at me.

"Aw thanks." I look at me and I blush at the way his eyes are raking up and down at my body. I bite my lip.

I giggle

"Come on idiot, we're going to be late." I say.

"Oh right." I link my arms with his and we step off the front porch and walk half of the block.

"Why the fuck are we walking."

"Because." He answers and stays silent until we reach the end of the block. We stop and I look at a black limo, with the driver holding the door open. I look at Richard with amazement.

"Why? How? What?" I stutter.

"Hey I miss your birthday, I haven't seen you in a month, and we are going to one of my concerts that very rarely end up having  SF on our tours."

I grin and shake my head. God I love him, he is the best.

"I love you!" I say and kiss him.

       ~Hours later we are in my house~

We are laying down on my bed, tired from the concert and party. I get up and grab a makeup wipe. Richard sits up as I sit down and peel off my false lash. 

"Woah, Mel did you just rip your eyelash off? Why the fuck would you do that?"

I couldn't help it I just burst into laughter. 

"Calm down babe, it's fake."

Richard just glares at me. He hates feeling stupid, we both do. It how we grew closer. Well that and a high school party when we played spin the bottle. I was a sophomore and he was a senior. 

Once I wiped my makeup off I washed my face. I go back to my room and find Richard looking through Netflix, trying to find something to watch. I lay on the bed next to him and we cuddle. Midway through an episode of The Office I feel his eyes on me. I look up to him.

"You're so beautiful." He says. I smile at him.

"Thank you, I know though." I say playing around.

He raises an eyebrow. "Oh?" I nod and he just laughs. 

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and watching the office. 

~Well this one is bad but eh~