Noche Inolvidable part 2

Later that day, evening

I skipped classes today to try to recover what happened, also my roommate wanted to hear everything. I told her a few things, kept Chris safe, and the fact the skirt part. Because I remember that I was wearing pants, and I'm mad about that because I really liked those pants and they weren't in the hotel room. As I am on my bed watching some weird show that I put on because I have practically seen everything on Netflix. Keep in fact I am in college so I am watching it on my laptop with a huge ass bag of chips. My phone rings. I groan as I reach to the end my bed to grab it. I look at the name and it was an unknown number, I shrugged and answered thinking what was the harm. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Is this Danna?" I cringe knowing that voice, I may have been drunk but I know that voice.

"Yes Chris." I said.

"Oh hi, I just wanted to tell you that your pants are in my car."

"Holy shit, um ok I would love to have those back, can you meet me?" He agreed and I gave him directions. I quickly get up and put on clean leggings and a sweatshirt. I was still in his shirt, hey it smelled good. As I hit play I hear a knock on the door. Hesitantly I get up and open the door. As I open it even more. I see more of Chris's face, I shyly smile at him. Hey this is the most embarrassing hook up because I can't remember, just one thing. And the thing that I do remember is having sex in a car. I hate that, it's uncomfortable and the room is small and no, it's not something that I would do.

"Danna."

"Chris."

There was a weird awkward silence until he broke it.

"um here's your." He didn't finish the sentence. It's super weird. Usually my previous hookups are super easy, and well not embarrassing. I mean I wasn't embarrassed of him but that well he is here and he was good. At least I'm assuming, we had sex twice so he had to be good. 

He hands me my pants.

"Thanks." I put them on my bed sit down.

"Ugh I'm sorry but like can you please say something that isn't weird. Because this is weird!" I put my hands on my face and I quickly compose myself and face him.

"Wait, no I'm sorry but how did you get my number? I don't remember anything about last night, well one thing but that's irrelevant." I was not going to tell him what I remember.

"Yeah me too, or well things are fuzzy, I know that we met at the club, and we well, never mind but then I remember us in the car." His cheeks turned pink. I raise my eyebrow. Chris blushing huh never that I would do that. Well but then again I never thought that I would sleep with him. 

"But then that's it. As for your number, there was a slip of paper with your number and name."

"Ah. That explains that, and also good to know that I wasn't the only one wasted."

"Yeah." 

"um so I should go, you have your pants so I'm set." He got up and I did too.

"Yeah, thank you for doing that." I walk him to the door but then something hit me.

"Oh wait I forgot, I still have your shirt." I say to him and I was about to walk to my closet to get it. 

"No, it's fine you can keep it." He says.

"Oh? Um you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, think of it like a something that you can remember of last night." 

I laugh.

"That and I've been wanting to get rid of it anyways." He lets out a small laugh and I smile. He walks out and says good bye. I shut the door and lean on it.

Like I would ever forget last night. Nunca lo voy olvidar. Es un noche inolviable.

~Hell yes, two parts in one day :) Sorry I haven't been posting recently. Homework and cheer practice got me super busy. Hope you guys liked it though!~