Noche Inolvidable

I wake up looking at a ceiling, of a color that I don't recognize. 

This isn't my dorm room

It looks more like a hotel ceiling.

Oh crap.

I slowing look to my right and I see a lamp on a clean nightstand. I slowly look to my left and I see him...

Fuck. What. Did. I. Do.

I see Christopher Velez. I slowly get up, pulling on the cover slowly to cover my chest. I sit up and I see a shirt, his shirt, I quickly grab it and slip it on. I'm not exactly proud to say this but I have had a bit more experience of being in this situation, that I would like to admit. 

     I carefully get out of the bed and tug on the shirt to cover my butt. I look for my clothes which are everywhere. I go to the couch and I retrieve my shirt and and skirt. I didn't recognize it at first but why did I wear a skirt? Then I had a flashback me and Chris went in his car, at least I'm assuming, and went to a quick store. All to get a skirt, fuck why do I have to be such a fucking hoe sometimes. 

Was I seriously that wasted that I had car sex? That we get to a store to get a skirt just to have sex in the car and then the hotel?

Hoe.

     I quickly but softly put on the skirt and zip it. I keep his shirt on because well I have to go back to my dorm and in a tight barely covering shirt? No, my roommate is going to freak. I tucked in his shirt and I went to look for my panties and my bra.

     As I am pacing, looking for my clothes I see a black lace thing under my bra. I roll my eyes and I go under to get my panties and bra. I quickly slip those on and I grab my purse, which thankfully my phone and wallet are inside and I slip out of the room unnoticed. As I turn around I crash into a person.

"Ow! What the fuck?" I exclaim.

"Oops I'm sorry." a guy says. I look up to see Richard Camacho.

I curse under my breath.

He chuckles.

"Don't worry. I won't say anything."

I sigh in relief. 

Thank the lord. 

I thank him and leave.