Reggaeton Lento (Remix)

This will be the last chapter and it is a continuation of Hey Dj. Hope you guys like it!

     ...."Richard"

     ...."Monica"

"Nice to formally meet you Monica." I let out a small laugh.

"Likewise." The song changes to merengue. "So tell me Richard, how are your merengue skills?" I ask him.

"Fairly good. How about yours?" 

"Good." I lie, I am really good at dancing basically anything. And so we begin to dance. Damn.. he aint fairly good, he knows how to dance! I've said this before pero el puede mover. 

"Fairly good huh?" I raise my eyebrow and he shrugs. 

"Hey, you can't talk, you can really move those hips." I blush

"Thanks." he laughs. He got a cute ass laugh. We make our way over the tables and sit down.

"So what made you come to me?" I ask him. I am genuinely curious about this. Not complaining thought at all, 

"Honestly, I don't know. I mean I saw you going over to the bar and being like damn she fine. I mean have you seen you?" I blush. " And then I don't know, I just found myself behind you paying for your drink. So what made you ask me to dance?" I smile.

"Well there actually is a reason for that. I was like he's cute, paid for my drink, and I'm bored and want to dance. Why not?" 

"Just cute? No hot? Sexiest man ever?" I laugh.

"I mean... hey bonus points if you got abs."  I joke. 

"Well, lucky you I do." 

"Oh?" I grab his hand and lead him to the lobby. 

"Spill." he shrugs and lifts his shirt. 

Oh my lord. Holy shit. Oh sweet baby Jesus. 

He has the most perfect abs. I feel like my mouth is hanging open. It would make Carmen Cortez(you a real one if you know) Actually say shit. 

"Not bad Richard, I'm impressed." he laughs. 

"Let's stay here so then we could actually hear each other." He nods, and we sit down in front of each other. 

"So how many tattoos do you have?" I ask recalling seeing some ink on his chest. 

"Um 17 "(I actually don't even know, more then 11 thats for sure. If you know let me know,  I want to know)

"Damn, that's a lot." 

Can I see them? I quickly brush that thought out of head. 

"Yeah, but their spaced. Do you have any?" 

"Yeah, I got a three rose piece on my right thigh. And an and sign. I got 2 siblings and I'm the glue. So we each got a phrase on our fingers. We make up always and forever. And I want to get one on my back, like the edge, but I don't know what though." 

"Thats nice." I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, I've always like tattoos and I defiantly get more."

"Where do you get them?" When I told him his face just lit up. "For real?" I nod. "That's where I get them done! Mi Padrino he owns it."

"Deadass." He nods. "That's so cool." All of a sudden I hear my name being called. 

"Monica!" I turn around and I see my tia coming over. "Tú prima, patty she ruined her hair, can you fix it?" I nod and turn to Richard. "Care to help?" he gets up and follows me to the  room where Patty is and damn her hair is in a mess! So we get started on her hair and he actually helps. He was good at it, together we fixed it in like 30 minutes maybe less. 

"Done, Patty, how did the crown fall?" I ask.

"well... I was dancing reggaeton and well, it fell." Patty says sheepishly. 

"Mija! Ok, for today, you will not dance to fast reggaetón, only reggaetón lento?"

"How the fuck do you dance it slowly." Richard steps forward and spins me around. 

"Patty grab my phone and press play." I was listening to some on the way to the venue. Once she did we start dancing. Never breaking our gaze. And like I have been throughout the entire time I have been with his. I am once again impressed. Once the song finishes and we stop dancing Patty bursts into applause. 

"Damn, I won't dance reggaetón because that is too much, but I'm going to make Diego learn. You guys are so cute together!"

"Oh..no..we" we try to explain to her.

"Bye!" And she is out the door. Once the door closes, Richard turns to me. 

"So..." 

"Um, thank you for helping me with her hair." I thank him.

"Ah, your welcome. You really know your way around hair." I laugh." But I am not the only talented one here though. Damn, you really know how to dance."

"Thank you, and you do too. You can dance, like damn." Richard says, I blush and tuck a lock of hair behind my ear. "I got a question for you. I have been dying to know, but um what is that on your finger?" I  look down at my hand. On my left ring finger, I have an engagement ring.

"Its an engagement ring. It was my older sisters, but I'm. She passed about 3 years ago. Before the wedding." I could never tell someone that without crying. She was my best friend and I miss her so much. But with Richard, I don't know why but I didn't cry. For the first time I didn't cry. 

"So um why did you want to know." I ask him. 

"Just so I can check to see if you weren't in a relationship." I laugh.

"I was flirting with you Richard. I'm loyal." I fiddle with my gold ring on my thumb.

"I was checking!" Richard puts his hands up. "And I am glad." I blush.

I look down. "Oh, yeah?"

I can sense him walking up to me. He lifts my chin up with his finger. Our faces are inches apart. 

"Yeah," he murmurs. His eyes drift down to my lips. 

"Good." I say and crash my lips to his. 

~Ahhhh! This is the end! Oml, damn this has been something. Lowkey said that this is the end. Pero I will continue to write. Tonces, no te preocupes! I really hope that you guys like the story and please tell me what you think. Thank you all of reading this!~