uno is from hell

so i was recently added into this groupchat, and all we do is play uno and throw shade at the other players

uno is all shits and giggles until someone hits you with a draw four when you have one card left, now you have to go out and murder families. and i know y'all cheat, being on the phone, teaming up to just unleash the wrath of draw 2's. stupid bitches.

it's funny bc everyone's like "oh let's play uno" or like "uno is a fun game, it won't ruin friendships" WELL THAT'S WHERE YOUR WRONG SWEETHEART.

Uno is a do or die game, you're either the attacker or the attacked. you can't just play a fun game of uno. not to mention there's always that one player who's like "attack her, she has the least amount of cards" LIKE MIND YO FUCKING BUSINESS, i'm here to win just like everybody else, hop of my nuts.

i swear you'll be playing with your best friends, third game in, they bring up your ex, the death of your dog, and how you cheated on a math test in third grade, just bc you accidentally hit her with a draw four. i'm about to "accidentally" wipe off those draw four eyebrows fuck outta here.

see that, the game's over and i'm still booty tickled over it.

but there are some uses to uno. for example,

1.) hit your boyfriend with a draw four and then bring up the fact that you like his best friend and wanna break up, he'll be too pissed about the draw four he won't care.

2.) fail a test and/or class but play a game of uno with your parents and win before you tell them, they'll beat you for winning instead of the test.

3.) play with someone you hate, let them hit you with a draw four and then cuss them out and tell them how much you hate them, and they'll just think you're mad about the game.

update: THESE DUMB BITCHES PLAYED ANOTHER FREAKING GAME, i have never felt so attacked in my life, it was like draw four after draw four after draw four. i was tempted to throw rounds.

moral of the story, never play uno unless you're ready for war, a loss of friendships, and multiple L's. anywhoreeee good luck my children.