group chats are whack

a/n: before i start i have a funny story.

okay so today i was texting my boyfriend in this class where my teacher just takes your phone, even if it's just on the desk. but i was like yolo ima bad bitch you can't take my phone and texted him, i regret everything this was the conversation.

*talking about some irrelevant ass picture i saved*

me: you're still on that ?

him: well duh .

me: i'm not even supposed to be on my phone because she'll actually take it, you're welcome for wasting your time. (yikes)

him: you're the one who answered, no ?

me: you would get mad if i didn't, no ?

him: are you on your period? (which i am)

me: maybe, why would that matter ?

him: you still get periods ?

me: i'm not pregnant .

him: you don't have menopause ?

me: bye.

(btw today will be dedicated to kermit bc i have a boatload if kermit memes)

~~~

group chats are the most annoying things i have ever had in my life. i have a group chat in every social app that i use besides this, WATTPAD YOU'RE LACKING!!!!

anywayyyyyy, i have like three on snapchat, twenty on instagram, and too fucking many on imessage (and half are for uno)

i feel like the only uses for group chats should be to share homework, memes with a group of people who would understand, uno, and of course to be chismosas.

and the craziest thing is like they only decided to text when your busy, like watching a show or talking with someone they suddenly want to have a big ass discussion on how to say data.