Chapter 31.

ODELL POV

I opened my eyes a looked around the room. I've been here for three days now. My eyes landed on Zendaya curled up on a chair in the corner. She looked so uncomfortable and there were bags under her eyes. I slowly sat up and put my legs on the side of the best. I winced in pain as I slide off the bed and stood up straight. It was crazy that the bullet to my side hurt more then the bullet to my chest but that shit definitely hurt too

I walked over to Zendaya and held my side as I bent down and kissed her forehead. Her eyes shot opened and she looked at me "What are you doing outta bed" she stood up and ushered me back over to the bed

"Babe you gotta go to the hotel you been here for three days only leaving to change clothes and get food. This isn't healthy you need some good rest"

"I'll rest when you get outta this place" she tossed the blanket over me "you hungry. I can run and get you something?"

"Baby seriously go get some sle-"

"Odell no!"

"What do you think is gonna happen to me. Honestly?? Give me a real answer cause I'm not understanding this. I love that you want to be here but this is crazy, you need sleep and you need to eat properly. Plus no offense you look like the one that needs to be laying in a hospital bed" I chuckled "so now what's the reason?"

"You died O" and soon as she said that you know the tears started coming down her face. I winced as I moved over in the bed "cmere lil bit" she shook her head no "don't make me ask your ass again"

She stepped outta her slides and slowly climbed into the bed making sure not to hurt me "you gotta get over this okay? You can't be tryna baby me and you can't keep depriving yourself of sleep"

"Get over the fact that you died?"

"Yes"

"Odell you sound bout stupid as fuck" she smacked her teeth and wiped her face

"So you got an attitude now cause I'm being honest with you?? Me getting shot isn't gonna change anything I hope you know that. I'm not gonna stop being out there protecting our team so me possibly getting hurt is something you have to expect to happen"

"I shouldn't have to think there's a chance my boyfriend is gonna get hurt every time he steps outside"

"Then I'm not the kind of boyfriend you need Zendaya. You knew what my life was before you even started having feelings for me. Why you ain't have this same problem with August"

"August barely goes on drops O it's not the same thing"

"He's the leader of the biggest gang in the Atlanta and its only expanding. Every time he's out in public he's a target"

"The difference is I never hugged or cried on August dead body O"

"Let it go Zendaya" I groaned

"O that's not someth-"

"Guess whose going home?!?" Mike said as he walked through the door with everyone else "wassup y'all?"

She rolled her eyes "I'm going back to the hotel"

"That's fucking petty! Now you wanna go to the hotel when I been telling you to go for there for days"

"Man Fuck you O"

"Fuck you too then Zen"

CHRIS POV

"Man What y'all got going on"

"Man can you go get her?!? She being a ass hat"

"Chill on my Bestfriend" I said as I walked out the door. I seen her sitting in the lobby of the hospital. I sat next to her and seen she was requesting a uber. I snatched her phone and canceled it