Chapter 43

ODELL

"Where is she?" I looked at the girls

"She with Tori"

"You let Tori take her? I knew we were on shakey terms but damn that's how we doing things now?" She rolled her eyes

Zendaya laughed "no nigga ya sister a traitor, fake, pussy, and now she's a serpent. She turned on us"

"She wouldn't do that. I know you had something to do with this" I grabbed her shirt and before August could hit me she stopped him

"That's really what you think of me" She took a tablet out Tia hand and shoved it in my chest "Fuck you and your sister"

I watched the video and seen how Zen spared Yara life for me. Hearing her say how she care about me made me feel bad about everything I had put her through. "Zen I'm sorry"

August look the video out my hand and watched it " Why didn't y'all press the panic button. It would've alerted us on our phone and we could've been there too help you. Why y'all let Tori go?" August said

"Are we gonna have to move again?" Darrin asked

"I didn't push the goddamn button cause we had 5 people sending bullets everywhere and cause we can handle ourselves. I let Tori go cause yara was in the crossfire and I was still trying to comprehend what was going through her fucking head. Plus she's O sister I would never kill her knowing that it might come between me and O even tho we not on the best of term and NO Darrin we are not moving again. We aren't running from Tori. Shooter and Von are training people to be guards as we speak. Yara isn't gonna tell Tori where we live knowing that O could possibly get hurt. So that's our advantage right there, Yara loves her brother too much too be the reason he ends up hurt therefore she's gonna be reaching out to him soon."

"So now I'm the bait?"

AUGUST

"O you really making me want to beat-" I pulled Zendaya out the restaurant before she could finish her sentence "Aug get the hell off of me, I'm tired of everybody. Especially him and his bumass sister and why tf is Quavo brother here?"

"Did you take-"

"Aug I swear to god if you finish that sentence ima kick you in your fucking throat! I fucking took them Aug, shit you left them by the bed this morning to remind me"

"My bad chill out" I pulled her to me kissed her neck hearing a moan escape her lips

"Babe stop" she pulled away "wassup with Travis being here"

"Tori killed his brother"

"What??? This bitch is really crazy"

"She killed him and his parents been disowned him  and Quavo when we were younger. He can't go to his parents and he doesn't wanna run. He wants revenge. He burned down Quavo main trap this morning. He doesn't want to be in this game anymore if his brother isn't here"