Chapter 48.

ZENDAYA
"Take it out" August said in a low voice

"What?? No!"

"Sir abortion's are illegal after 2 months. That isn't a option not in Georgia at least"

"So then we'll go to another state. Zendaya lets go"

"August no! I want this baby" I seen the doctor slip out of the room quickly

"YOU WONT EVEN BE THERE TOO RAISE IT SO WHATS THE POINT?!?!?"

"August-"

"If having this baby means losing you then I don't want it" he said with a straight face

"You aren't gonna lose me and even if you do there will be a piece of me left behind"

He slid down the wall and put his face in his hands. I could hear the soft sniffles coming from him "you know for this tough thug thing you got going on you sure do cry a lot"

He looked up at me and laughed "this isn't funny, don't make me laugh and you the only person that brings this soft shit outta me"

I climbed off the bed and slid down the wall next to him "you gotta understand where I'm coming from"

"I don't. We have kids, we don't need more. I can't lose you"

"Listen blood couldn't make Dj and Trav any closer to us but imagine having a kid with our blood running through it's veins"

"I don't care about that! I care about watching you bleed out and die on a hospital table. Why are you doing this?"

"If I can't make you see my side of this then there's no point in us continuing this conversation" I pulled my shirt down and stood up "can we go"

"Whatever" he walked out the door past me

When we got home it was quiet which meant the boys were sleep. "How you plan on telling your sons you gonna die" Aug said while grabbing basketball shorts and leaving the room. After 30 mins I realized he was probably sleeping in a different room tonight

I got outta bed, went outside and walked down the path to Mike and Ryan house. I knocked on the door then started ringing the bell "what you doing out here this late"

I turned around and seen O standing there "nothing" I said ringing the bell again "now you know they sleep hard. You okay?"

"I'm fine" I walked away from him

"Zendaya can we not do this"

"DO WHAT ODELL?!?!"

"Stop. Why you coming at me with that energy? I understand I fucked up our friendship but that's not how I'm stepping to you right now. I'm stepping to you cause your crying and I'm actually concerned. We were friends before all this. It was always me and you and now you won't even look my way"

I wiped my face not knowing I was crying "I don't wanna talk to you O" I kept walking until I reached chris house and I let myself in since his door is never locked

"Chris!!!!" I yelled as I walked up the stairs in his house

I opened his room door and he was sleep with beats on his head. I adjusted the light in his room so I wouldn't trip over anything. I removed the beats and his eyes shot open, he was about to reach for his gun until he realized it was me "damn nigga you sleep with a gun under your pillow?"

"Well when niggas wanna pop up at my house at..." he looked at his phone "4am" he glared at me "I gotta be prepared for everything and you've been crying" he moved over in his bed so I could lay down.