Chapter 49.

WARNING: Guys don't be mad but I'm brain dead when it comes to this book 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️. I been trying to write this chapter for over a week. This is the last chapter before the Epilogue and both are gonna be very short chapters I'll make it up by posting the next two books right after.

 This is the last chapter before the Epilogue and both are gonna be very short chapters I'll make it up by posting the next two books right after

AUGUST
I rushed into the house "where is she Trav?"

"She's upstairs"

"Go to the trap. As much as I don't want too I need you and Darrin and then you guys will never be in this lifestyle again"

"But dad I gotta tell you something about moms appo-"

"Travis not right now" he nodded and quickly walked out

I went upstairs and opened the door to the room and Zen was sitting on the floor recording herself "I don't know if your a boy or a girl yet but I know no matter the gender you are gonna be amazing. I wish I could've seen your birth and help raise you. I know I won't be here but I promise I love you. Your dad is  amazing and I love him so much. He's gonna love you with all of him. He'll be there for you always . Your brothers-"

I picked her phone up and tossed it. I had enough "What are you doing?!? Why you in here recording yourself like you gonna die"

"It's a just in case"

"Nah you don't need one of those. Get that negative energy outta here" she sighed "what you want August"

"Yara and Tori killed Nia. They kidnapped Royalty as a way to make us make a move now that's exactly what they gonna get. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sending Dj and Trav in to get Royalty and we gonna cover them the whole way there"

She stood up and went in the floor safe grabbing guns and loading them. I started laughing and she looked at me confused "Zendaya what tf you think you doing?

"I'm going with you" she looked at me trying to intimidate me which only made me laugh "I see you got jokes today"

"I'm not joking August"

"Well then you've obviously lost your fucking mind. The doctor should've given your ass a cat scan. Your pregnancy is high risk! What makes you think you going?"

"My family is in danger. So I know I'm going plus I already told you I'm taking Tori head off her fucking shoulders the next time I see her"

"Zendaya-"

"The more time you take the bigger chance we have of  royalty being in danger. Bring your ass August" she walked past me. It was obvious I wasn't gonna win this fight. I picked back up my car keys and went downstairs where Zendaya was waiting in the car

"I need to stop at Mike house and get Ryan" I said looking at my phone "I don't know why you and Ryan throwing fits like y'all not pregnant" I drove down the path and both Tia and Ryan was standing outside. They got in the backseat and I shook my head.