Sophie..A Cheater?

Sophie was walking home by herself when a rather familiar voice came from behind her. He put his hands over her eyes. "Guess who?" The heavily accented voice asked. "Fitz?" She replied. He took his hands off, "Yup." Fitz cupped her head in his hands. They were huge and warm. "W-What are you doing?" Sophie stuttered. He leaned in very closely, "We can have a secret relationship, Keefe will never know." He winked at her. Sophie hesitated. Before Sophie could respond Fitz kissed her. It was long, and it felt...right. When he pulled away he could read Sophie's eyes. They begged for more. So he leaned in again, and soon they were in a make-out session. Fitz's hands went under Sophie's shirt, when Sophie released they were in public and pulled away. "Let's go to your place." She said. Fitz nodded and took his wand out and they vanished away.

They arrived in front of Fitz's house. They went to Fitz's room and he immediately shut the door and locked it. He pushed Sophie to the wall and started the kiss her violently. Soon Fitz's shirt was off for some reason... Sophie pulled away and said, "This isn't right." And called Keefe for him to come pick her up. Fitz looked at her with his piercing teal eyes. "Fine..but." He leaned in and kissed her one last time. After the long passionate kiss, Sophie started walking home with Keefe. When they got home they went to her room, and Sophie needed it to be right, she felt horrible so she ran up to Keefe, went on her tippy toes and kissed him. It was long and passionate, like the one she had with Fitz. Soon, they were in a make-out session like with Fitz, but instead of it being violent, Keefe was slow and sweet with it. Sophie was pressed to the wall, Keefe directly in front of her. His hands were on her cheeks, while Sophie's hands were in his hair the slowly traveled down to his back, and started rubbing it. Keefe pulled away with a grunt, and Sophie stopped rubbing his back thinking it was her. "No, keep doing that." He said. She obeyed and started rubbing his back more.

She woke up, finding herself cuddling with Keefe, Keefe's eyes already fixed on her. She stretched, and Keefe started mumbling about something that Sophie couldn't understand. Sophie couldn't hold it anymore, she blurted out, "I made out with Fitz." Keefe stared at her then said, "What..?" He stared at her in shock, saying something about how it was to go to be true. He got up and got ready to walk out. When Sophie said, "Please, Keefe, let me explain." She fixed her eyes on his back, and he said, "Fine, you have ten seconds."

He was sitting on her bed intently listening to her speak. "So, I'm really sorry, and I get it if you wanna break up with me, but please don't be mad at Fitz, I should've pushed him away..and..and.." She started but couldn't finish the sentence. Keefe was hesitating. "If you could beg me for my forgiveness and for my love, the maybe...we can stay together." He said, his hand on his chin. "Oh please..handsome—Keefe please accept my forgiveness." Keefe looked satisfied with the word 'handsome' in the sentence. "Oh please I'm begging you with all my love and my heart." Keefe didn't say anything, his actions set it all. He just kissed her. Then pulled away quickly and said, "You're off the hook...for now." He was eyeing her with the you-better-not-do-it-again look. Sophie nodded, grateful for his forgiveness.