Shirtless

Hiyaa

                                         |

Keefe looked over at the paper and read it. Sophie stood there in shock as tears welled in her eyes. Keefe grabbed the paper again and went over it 5 more times.

"What the hell.." He said.

Sophie wiped away her tears and looked on the list again, none of her friends were on it, just endless unrecognizable names.

Sophie got dizzy for a second but said, "I wanna be with you.."

"But we'll be a bad match." Keefe noted.

"B-But I'm on your list, do you have to be on my list to not be a bad match?" Sophie asked.

Keefe thought, "I'm not sure, we'll have to ask the matchmaking people."

Sophie nodded.

"For now, we're staying together." Keefe said.

"Okay, but if we're a bad match will you break up with me?" Sophie asked, with saddness and love in her eyes.

Keefe grabbed her hands, and stared into her eyes, "I don't know.." He whispered.

                                            |

Keefe left, and Sophie had to go inside to apologize to Grady for this morning.

When she entered the house, she called, "Grady?"

He heard feet running down a hall upstairs, then they came downstairs.

"Look Sophie I'm so sorry I—"

"No, I'm sorry, you're my dad, and I should have never said that to you." Sophie interupted.

"I know, but I should let you date who you want, and if Keefe makes you happy, well then you can be with him. If he breaks your heart though, he's gonna get an ass beaten." Grady said.

Sophie giggled at the last part but said, "He's actually not on my list anymore..my list got changed and he's not on it. None of my friends are, just strangers." Tears welled in her eyes.

"It's okay, your still on his list, right?" Grady asked.

Sophie nodded.

"Then you won't be ruled a bad match, it's okay." Grady assured.

Sophie nodded, and said, "Thank you."

                                           |

Sophie woke up to a loud bang on the door.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT." Sophie yelled at the door.

"I have good news!" Keefe's voice said.

Keefe came in and said, "We won't be a bad match!"

Sophie smiled and pecked his lips, but Keefe deepened the kiss and Sophie felt his mouth smirk. They fell on the bed, and Keefe kissed her neck. Sophie let out soft moans, and dug her fingers into his hair.

They heard a voice, "Ahem."

They stopped, Keefe turned around and saw Grady, he was watching them the whole time.

Sophie's face went tomato red and said, "Please don't get mad at Keefe I kissed first and—"

"I'm not mad, I just came to say that me and your mother will be out today, don't do anything..naughty."

Keefe turned pink, and Sophie turned an even deeper shade of red.

Grady shut the door, and left.

Sophie and Keefe looked at each other then turned red.

Sophie stood up but tripped and fell onto Keefe's lap.

"Nothing naughty, Foster." Keefe smirked.

Sophie put her hands on her face and said, "Why me.."

"You're cute when you're flustered." Keefe said.

"Keefe Sencen I'm gonna—"

Keefe cut her off with a kiss. Sophie kissed back, and deepened the kiss. Keefe went down to her neck, and placed little kisses. When he went down her neck, he stood up, and tugged at her shirt. Sophie looked at him, his eyes filled with love and care. Sophie nodded, and he kissed the top of her breast. Sophie tugged at his shirt, and he nodded and took it off. Sophie saw sweat glistening off his chest, and when he kissed her, she stroke his chest. Keefe tugged at her bra strap, and Sophie shook her head. Sophie saw him frown a bit, but nodded and gave her, her privacy.

They layed on Sophie's bed and stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you." Keefe said.

"I love you too." Sophie said.

Sophie got up and took her shirt, and put it back on. She flung Keefe's shirt towards him, "You don't like this?" Keefe asked circling his torso.

Sophie giggled, "Of course I do, but we can't stay shirtless all day."

"Of course we can, we just can't go outside." Keefe persuaded.

Sophie rolled her eyes, "You can stay shirtless, but I'm not."

"Cmon..please?" Keefe said, putting his hands on her waist.

Keefe put his hands under her shirt and fingered her bra strap.

"You're perverted, you know that?" Sophie asked.

Keefe smirked, "But you love me."

Sophie smiled, "I do."

"So will you take your shirt off for your soulmate?" Keefe wondered.

Sophie sighed, "Fine."

Sophie took off her shirt, and Keefe smirked. He still hung onto her waist, and they swayed, Sophie put her arms around his neck, and pressed her head against his chest since he was a lot taller than her. They stood like that for a while until Sophie fell asleep against him.

Keefe smiled and picked her up bridal style and
set her on her bed and layed down next to her and eventually fell asleep as well

                                           |

Hi y'all thanks for so much support on this book, I have so much fun writing it but might end it in a couple chapters, I might make a sequel though! Have a good night/day!💓