The Break Up-FINALE

Hey guys this is the last chapter in this book, but..wait for it..there's a sequel! Yess! It'll take place in the future, and it'll be called:
We Meet Again, Foster
So yea, I'll have that out in a couple days, so just enjoy this one;).

Sophie woke up. She always wakes up next to Keefe. Why does he come over so often?

Sophie felt different, weird, not that attracted to Keefe?

She looked at him. His blonde hair messy from sleeping. His eyes were covered by small strands of hair. He let out small snores. Sophie got out of bed, pacing.

What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
Keefe is mine, I have to love him..I have to.

Keefe opened his eyes to see Sophie pacing around her room. He watched her for a couple minutes before asking, "You good, Foster?"

Sophie jumped, obviously startled by his sudden presence.

"Ah! You scared me." She shrieked. "But yes..I'm fine."

Keefe ran a hand through his hair and said, "You know you can tell me.."

"Yea, I'm okay. Trust me." Sophie said.

"You're not." Keefe said.

"You're right, I'm not." Sophie said.

Keefe's face softened, "What's wrong?"

"I-I don't know!" Sophie exclaimed, she seem frustrated.

She looked at him with sad eyes, "I-I wanna love you, but I can't, Keefe, I don't know.."

Keefe frowned.

"Just, when you said..that if we would be ruled a bad match you would break up with me..and that really struck me but I didn't think much of it until now. Do you really love me?" Sophie asked.

"O-Of course I do! What kind of question is that? And, I'm sorry about what I said. It would have given my family a bad name and my father would forbidden me to see you. Your father doesn't like me much either so maybe we should..break up and go back to being friends?"

Sophie stared at him, her face expressionless. She thought of all the things they've been through. All the soft kisses, the late night walks, sleeping together..

She nodded, "We just weren't meant to be."

Keefe nodded.

Sophie stared at his bare chest.

"Uhm, do you wanna put a shirt on?" She asked.

Keefe's faced turn pink for a second but said, "Yea..maybe."

He got a tunic on the floor he took off yesterday. He slipped it over his neck and put his arms through the sleeves. He looked down at himself then at Sophie, still watching him.

"Uhm, I have to go..I have to..do something." He said.

Sophie nodded, "Of course, see you at school."

With Keefe

Keefe hailed Fitz after he left Havenfield. He waited for Fitz's figure to appear on screen.

"Fitz..can I come over, we have to talk." Keefe said.

Fitz nodded, "Of course, what happened?"

"I'll explain later." And he closed his imparter.

At Everglen

"So what happened?" Fitz asked.

"Well.." Keefe started, "When I woke up Sophie was acting strange, pacing the room. I asked her what happened and she said that she didn't feel attracted to me anymore so I broke up with her. She said to just be friends."

Fitz stared at him, "I thought she was the one?"

"I did too..but I guess not." Keefe said.

Keefe put his face in his hands and groaned, "What's wrong with me?"

Don't worry, this isn't the end of Sokeefe!