Theon

Sorryz I haven't posted in a while.

Sophie woke up and saw that she was pressed against Keefe. It was now dark outside, the moon barely above the trees. A little bit of moonlight flooded into the room and Keefe's chest shined like a diamond.

Sophie got a shirt and put it over her head and on her torso. She put her hair in a lazy bun and went downstairs to scavenge for food.

When she entered  the kitchen she searched the fridge, freezer, and cabinets but didn't find much. She eventually settled on some dairy-free ice cream, yuck.

While Sophie was choking down the ice cream she was listening to music on her old iPod and stared at the moon with her ice cream.

She was on her bench outside the house and heard the front door open, she glanced at the door and saw Keefe come out, still shirtless.

"Can I sit?" He asked.

Sophie nodded, and when he sat he stole her ice cream and ate it.

She paused her music, "How do you eat that? It's disgusting."

"Why were you eating it then?" Keefe asked, shoving down the cookies and cream ice cream.

"I was hungry." She said.

"Whatever, what are you listening to?" Keefe pointed to her iPod.

"Just some classical music." Sophie said, she gave Keefe an earbud for him to put in his ear. He put it in and Sophie unpaused the music.

"Wow, that's beautiful." Keefe breathed. "Who made that?"

"Beethoven, he was very famous." Sophie said.

Keefe nodded and they continued listening to Beethoven in silence.

                                          |

They had went inside at 1am and went back to sleep. Keefe didn't bother her about the shirt thing anymore.

At 1am Sophie had fell asleep to the music, Keefe paused the music and took the earbuds out of both of their ears. He put the iPod and the earbuds in his pocket and picked up Sophie bridal style, they cleaned up the ice cream earlier.

Keefe took them up to her room and put her on her bed. He got in next to her and pulled the blanket over them. Keefe held onto her waist and played with her hair while she slept and he eventually fell asleep as well.

                                          |

Sophie woke up to a smell of smoke. She saw smoke in the air and woke up Keefe.

"What is that?" Keefe sniffed.

"Not sure.." Sophie said.

They went downstairs and saw a piece of paper burning, with a candle next to it. There was a note on the dining table.

Sophie picked up the note and Keefe peered over her shoulder to read it too.

Sophie and Keefe, if you don't break up I will not give you quintense to stop the Everblaze.
-Sophie's #1 Fan

Sophie groaned, "Not him again."

"Who's your '#1 Fan?'" Keefe asked, his face tightening.

"When I first came here I met this guy..Theon, we were friends and he developed a crush on me. I was confused of who I liked between you and Fitz so I rejected him, he got very upset and did not take it well. He started stalking me, threatening me, and our friendship ended after that." Sophie explained.

Keefe's eyes were wide, "That's...interesting..why didn't you tell me?"

"He said if I told anyone he would kill everyone I knew and loved." Sophie's eyes welled but she kept her tears in.

Keefe hugged Sophie and that's when her tears escaped her eyes and sobbed into Keefe's chest. Keefe stroked her hair and mumbled, "It's okay.."

Keefe pulled away when she was better and said, "Maybe we can pretend to be broken up and when he gives us quintense we can pretend get back together?"

"I'm not sure if it'll work, but we can try." Sophie said.

Sophie glanced at the fire and made her eyes cry.

"Keefe..I think we should break up!" Sophie said dramaticly.

Keefe looked shooked, "But Sophie, I love you!"

"Keefe..there's someone else!" Sophie said.

"Oh Sophie, my hear aches for you..but I must say goodbye." Keefe said, pretending to cry.

Theon appeared out of no where and walked to Sophie.

"Oh Theon!" Sophie said.

"Hey baby." Theon said, he gave her the quintense, Sophie threw it took Keefe, he poured it onto the fire. Sophie started inflicting on Theon, he started crying on the floor.

"I hate you Theon, and I will never love you so move on!" Sophie yelled at him.

"Fuck you Sophie, nobody deserves you, you're just a selfish brat." Theon yelled.

"Get the hell out!" Sophie said.

"Fine!" Theon yelled and stormed off.

When he left Sophie ran to Keefe and said, "I love you and I'll never break up with you."

Keefe smiled, and lifted her chin up and pressed his lips against hers.

"I love you too." Keefe said.

I haven't rlly had much inspiration for this story, if you have any ideas comment and I might use them! Peace, ly all!💕