The Study

Heyy, haven't uploaded in so long. Also 333 reads on this book?:ooo Thank you all sooo mucch!💓

|

"Let me go!" Sophie screamed at her kidnapper.

"Why should I? It'll only make me get in trouble." The voice said.

Sophie had an idea, but it was risky, she knew that Azazel had a crush on her, which is probably why he kidnapped her.

Sophie smirked, and started flirting with Azazel.

"So..you know we can do things.." Sophie said, while stroking his chest.

"We can go places." She whispered in his ear.

She saw his blush, and he pulled down his hood, Azazel, her hunch was right, and he was tomato red.

Sophie got very close till their mouth were milimeters away, she knew how safe and vulnerable he felt right now, which was perfect to engage her plan.

Sophie was about to kiss him when she kicked him in the balls, and he started crying for dear life.

"Whoops.." Sophie smirked.

Azazel took out an Imparter and hailed Ruy.

"She's kicked me in the..yea..but I need back up!" He yelled in his Imparter through pain.

She started running for dear life, and took out hailed Keefe.

"Hey Foster."

"Hey hon, I need help, your brother kidnapped me, and I just escaped..help me please."

She heard him running after him, and she tried to run faster.

"Where are you?" Keefe asked.

"I'm near the school..nobody is outside, hurry please."

"I'll be there soon, love you."

"Love you more."

Then he hung up.

When she didn't see him behind him, she ducked into the nearest bush, and regulated her breathing. She saw him turn the corner.

She held her breath, and was extremely terrified. She gathered her inflicting power in her core and used it on him.

"Oww..hell." Azazel said.

Sophie felt bad for having to use her inflicting power, but it helped. He kept crying in pain, and she eventually stopped.

He cried for a couple more mintues, then the pain fanished. He started to look for her.

Then, she saw Keefe running down the sidewalk. Her face lit up.

"Sophie? Azazel?" Keefe asked.

He spotted Azazel.

"Oh, it's you.." He snorted.

"Yea it is." Keefe huffed. "Don't hurt Sophie, where is she?"

"I don't know!"

"You must know where she is! You kidnapped her!" Keefe exclaimed.

Sophie came out of her hiding spot, she sent happy, lovely emotions with her inflicting power.

Keefe smiled.

Sophie came up behind him and stroked her arm, "It's okay, I'm okay."

Keefe nodded.

"Now to deal with you." Keefe said.

"My pleasure."

Sophie grabbed Keefe's arm, he tried pulling away, and she felt his muscles flex while trying to get away.

"Let go Foster."

"I don't want you 2 to fight." Sophie said, her eyes filled with worry.

Keefe bit his lip, he hated having Sophie worry for him. She let go of him, still he hadn't promised he wouldn't fight.

After she let go he sprinted towards Azazel and tackled him. Keefe had him pinned to the ground.

"Say you won't kidnap her again."

"No."

"SAY IT." Keefe yelled in his face. He put more pressure on him.

"I w—won't—" He got cut off since he was struggling to breathe.

"I won't k-kidnap her again."

"Good."

Then, Keefe slapped him in the face. Hard.

Sophie heard the impact, and it left a mark on his right cheek.

Sophie stared at Azazel with disgust and sorrow.

"Come on Foster, let's go." Keefe said, he reached for her hand and she gave it to him.

After they walked far enough, Sophie asked to sit down and pointed to a park bench. After they sat down on it, Sophie burried her face in his shoulder, and cried. Cried for no reason at all. No. It's because she felt sorry for Azazel.

Keefe stroked her head and will start asking her questions when she stopped crying. After a while, Sophie's head was on Keefe's lap and they were staring at the beautiful elvin world.

"What's wrong, Foster?" Keefe asked.

"We just left him there.."

"He kidnapped you!" Keefe exclaimed.

"I know, but, he's probably hailing all the Neverseen members for help." Sophie said.

Sophie turned her head to face Keefe. Keefe looked down at her, and Sophie studied his face. His beautiful piercing icy blue eyes, his soft, pimple and acne free skin, his beautiful long eyelashes, and his famous blonde hair.

Sophie sat up, and got even closer to his face, to memorize every detail.

"W-What are you doing, Foster?" Keefe stuttered.

"I want to memorize every detail on your face." She said.

Keefe blushed, but looked confused.

Sophie put her hand on his tomato red cheek, which was fiery hot, but felt nothing out of the ordinary.

Sophie kissed his cheek, and put her head on his shoulder.

Then they just sat in silence and stared at the beautiful sunset.

"I love you." Sophie whispered.

Keefe looked stunned for a second but said, "I love you too." And he kissed her.

"I won't let him hurt you again." Keefe said.

"We just left him there Keefe..all alone and helpless.." She said.

It was now Keefe's turn to study her face, her unique brown eyes, flecked with gold, her silky long blonde hair, and her soft pink cheek. He stroked her cheek, which felt hot at the touch of his cold hands. Sophie flinched.

"Sorry, my hands are cold." Keefe apologized.

"It's okay." Sophie said, and held his hand to make his hand warmer. When he squeezed, she squeezed back. They got up, and walked to Sophie's house, and Sophie found a scroll on her front door.

It said, "Elvin Matchmaking Error" at the top. Sophie bit her lip. With a brief explanation of why they gave this to her, they had a new variety of people. And Keefe wasn't on it.

                                           |

OOO CLIFFHANGER yes I'm sorry (not sorry), alsoo I'm thinking about making a new story where Sophie and Keefe are trapped in a room for a month :o, what do you think about that? Anyway, sorry for not updating in a while, I'll start updating every week or more than once a week. Stay strong kiddos and have an amazing Tuesday!🥰