6. The truth

Ray pov.

~~

I was sitting on my sofa doing nothing, till I heard my alert signal going off. It was a video message. I opened it and Charlotte, Jasper and Jake came looking too. The cops appeared on the screen.

"Captain Man! There are two unknown man trying to ruin the Swellview sign! Oh no! They already took the 'S' down. Come quickly we need your and Teen Lighters help!"

And the video ended. "Come Jake, we've got to fix this." I said. Jake and I took out our bubblegum and blew a bubble. We transformed into Captain Man and Teen Lighter.

We arrived at the Swellview sign. I saw two young men being surrouned by the cops. "DON'T YOU DARE TO MOVE!" I heard a cop scream at them. I stepped in. "Let me handle this!" I said. I signed Jake to zap one of the boys. He did what I asked.

When he did that, the other one tried to escape, but before he could go I zapped him too. "I'll take these two boys with me and handle this together with Teen lighter." I said to the cops. "Thank you so much for your help Captain Man and Teen Lighter!" One of them said. I nodded and a camera crew came.

After we were done there, I lifted one of the boys and Jake the other one. We are going to unmask them at the mancave.

When we got there Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz looked surprised. "Why did you brought them here?" Charlotte asked to me. "Because they are masked and aren't we the first ones who want to see who they are?" I said teasingly to her. "Yess.." She said laughing.

We decided change back to ourselfs and when the boys wake up, than we are going to take their masks off. And last we will erase their memories so they can't remember a single thing.

●●●

Henry pov.

~~

I started to wake up. I was tied to a chair. I groaned. Everything went well untill Captain Man came. Ughh.. I looked around me. We were in the mancave. I turned to Samuel. He woke up aswell and he was still wearing his mask and so was I. Charlotte, Jasper, Schwoz, Ray and... JAKE were looking at us. SO JAKE IS TEEN LIGHTER?!

"So you sleepy heads finally woke up huh.." Ray said. I wanted to say something back, but then I remembered that they would reconize my voice. So I stayed quiet.

"Let us go!" Samuel said. "How about we take off your masks first?" Ray said while smiling at us. Oh no.. I knew this part would come. "Lets start with you.." He said wile pointing at Samuel. "No! Lets unmask them both at the same time!" Jasper said. Shit.. Why does Jasper keep saying stupid things?! "Finally you say something useful son. Jake, will you unmask this one? Then I will do this one." Ray said and he stood in front of me. They took our masks off..

"HENRY?!?!!"

The four of them yelled. I looked at the ground. "Henry what the heck?!" "How do you all know Henry?" Jake asked while lookig at everyone. "Uh well.. ya know.. because he is our classmate!" Charlotte said, obvious hiding something and Jake saw that. "Why don't you say Samuel's name too then? He is our classmate too."

"And how does Schwoz know him than? He doesn't go to our school?" "He just said it along you know Jake, hehe.." Ray said lying and scratching his head.

"Will you let us free now? These ropes are hurting!" I said. "Schwoz, lock all the escapes and Jake, help me untie them. They did what Ray asked. When I got free, I stood up and strechted my back. That felt good.

"So, can someone finally tell me how ya'll know Henry so well?" Jake asked again. "Well it's just that.." "Just tell him that Henry used to be Kid Danger!" Schwoz interupped Ray. "Schwoz!" Ray said angry. "What?" Schwoz said. (kinda familiar? XD).

"Wait, what?" Jake said. His mouth dropped. He looked at me. I awkwardly looked back at him. "Yee.. hi, nice to meet you too..." I said.

"Ray.. I can't believe you! My own classmate is your ex-sidekick and you never told me?!" Jake said..