9. Plan failed

(A/N) Most of you liked my new cover and I also like the new one better than the first one, so I changed it! I hope you're gonna like this chapter :p

○●○●○●○

Henry pov.

~~

Think think!! I screamed in my head to myself. There has to be a way to get us out of here. I was thinking so hard that my head started to hurt. With that, I suddenly got a great idea. I only have to hope that it will work which will be pretty impossible, but we better can try, instead of being locked up here for who knows how long.. When everyone was out of our sight, I wispered my plan to Drex and Samuel.

The plan is, is that I pretend to feel really sick and that I faint. After that, I think that they will get me out of this because I somewhere just know that they at least still care a little bit about me. When they get me out, I try to escape. And when I'm out of the mancave, I'm sure that Ray and Jake will try to capture me again, so they will be out of the mancave. Meanwhile, I'll be running to my house to get a smokebomb that I hide behind my bed. I'll run back to Junk-n-stuff and from the tubes, I'm gonna drop the bomb. When it gets off, it will be very smokey there and I'll sneak in and try to get Drex and Samuel out of there.

"The plan is great, but how will you get us out of these ropes? They're not even moving at all." Samuel wispered to me.

"I know how you can get us free." Drex said. "That Schwozer guy thing used a kind of little remote and with that the ropes will be open."

"I think he will have it with him, so when the bomb is going off, I first have to grab it from him, and push all the buttons untill you get free." I said.

"Henry start acting! They are coming." Drex wispered. And they all came in.

I hung my head down and I started sighning. I could already feel some eyes on me.

"Ugh.. Ray, I'm not feeling too good." I said weak.

"Probably because you joined the wrong side my boy." He said.

"No I'm actually being serious. My head is hurting and spinning really bad.."

And just when I finished saying that, I 'fainted'.

"Hey Henry, Henry what's wrong? Wake up!" I heard Samuel screaming. It sounded so real. I'm glad for his acting along.

"What do we do?" Charlotte said. "I don't know. Let me check." Ray said.

I heard Ray coming my way and a moment later he was feeling my pulse in my neck. "His pulse feels actually pretty weak." He said. I didn't know I had a weak pulse.. I thought.

"Let's get him out for a moment till he wakes up." Jasper said. "Alright." Ray said back. Yess finally. I felt how the ropes stopped being so tight. Ray lifted me off that standing rope thing and he clumsy brought me to the round couch to lay me there. "Charlotte, can you bring a bucket with water and a towel please?" Ray asked her. "Yes be right back." I heard her say.

I carefully peaked through my eyelids. No one was really paying attention to me right now. This is my chance! I jumped up and ran to the tubes. Meanwhile I already snatched the little remote of the table and I pushed the button so the tubes covered over me. I saw Ray and Jake already running over to me, but I quickly yelled "Up the tube!" And I didn't saw them anymore.

I ran as fast as I could to my house. When I was inside I didn't saw anyone. Good. I ran to my room, grabbed the bomb and I was about to run away again, untill Captain Man and Teen Lighter blocked my way.

Shit...