10. Saved by Piper

Henry pov.

~~

I stepped back slowly. "You almost got us Henry.. But we won't fall for any of your tricks again!" Captain Man said. Teen Lighter was gonna say something, but then we heard from downstairs:

"HENRYYYY!!!!!!"

It was Piper!

I heard her footsteps coming to my room. She was about to scream something to me, untill she saw Captain Man and Teen Lighter. At first she was surprised, but then she looked really mad.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!?" She screamed at Jake.

"I.. uh, well yeah.." He said.

"I DON'T WANT YOU! WHERE IS KID DANGER? NO ONE WANTS YOU TEEN LIGHTER! GET OUT OF HERE!!"

And after she screamed that, she started to get hysterical and she run up to Jake and started slapping him and biting him and I don't know what she was doing to him. Ray was trying to stop Piper, but when she really get's mad, it is REALLY.

I hurry, but quietly, run to my window and I basically just jumped out of it. I ran as fast as I could to Junk-n-stuff. No one will ever have an idea how thankful I was that Piper randomly just saved me.

At Junk-n-stuff I ran to the back to the tubes. I set the bomb off and with the remote I sent it down to the mancave. I listened from the other tube, and after 10 seconds, I heard people coughing. This is the moment! I went down the tubes.

O jeez.. There is so much smoke! I almost couldn't see anything. I walked a little around and suddenly I heard a weird cough. I guess I found Schwoz.. through all the smoke I saw him and I saw something in his pocket. Without waiting I grabbed it out of there. It was the remote!

Meanwhile that I ran to the way where Samuel and Drex were, I pushed all the buttons on the remote. "Ow Henry! That's the wrong one! It getting only tighter!" I quickly pushed the other ones. Finally I got the right one.

Shit! The smoke was dissapearing a little. I quickly helped Samuel and Drex out of the ropes and we run to the tubes. Drex in one and me and Samuel in one. "Up the tube!" I yelled and we shot up.

When we were in Junk-n-stuff and we were about to get away, we suddenly saw Captain Man and Teen Lighter through the window in the door coming this way. We quickly jumped behind the counter. They didn't see us. Haha! Jake's suit was very messed up just liks his hair. His suit was even ripped a little. Thank you Piper!

When we heard the elevator doors close and Jake his screaming going down, we knew we were good to go. We run out of Junk-n-stuff and we went to Samuel his backyard. That is the only place they don't know about.

We were in his backyard because Samuel his mom is home and it would've been a little weird if a strange grown up man would come inside. It's good that his backyard was filled with trees and bushes so we could hide a little under it for if they would search for us.

"What do we do now?" Samuel said. "I have to find a new place where I can stay." Drex said. "But I think I have an idea."

We went to the forest. Drex has a house there where he used to stay in secret. Even before he worked together with Captain Man. Ray also doesn't know about this place.

How far is this house? I thought by myself as we were walking through the forest. Suddenly I bumped into Drex his back. He stopped walking. He turned around and chuckeld. "Welcome to my house!" He said and stepped aside. His house came in my sight.

Woooaaahh.. THIS IS AMAZING!!!