16. Betrayed

Henry pov.

~~

I saw Ray, Charlotte, Jasper and Schwoz hanging upside down tied on their feet. Out of the darkness I saw Drex walking towards me. Oh no whyy.. "Hey Henry! You found us. Good job. Can you come and help me now?" He asked. I didn't say anything.

From behind him I saw Jake walking towards me. So many thought were going on in my head right now. "Oh and by the way Henry, we have a new member of our gang." And he pointed to Jake. I knew he was up to something!

"So Jake.." I started. You always have to take my place don't you? Go search and find your own life or something!" "Hey Henry, don't be so mean to Jake. or are you jealous?" I frowned. "Me and jealous? Why in the world would I be jealous on someone who is trying to be me? And Drex, what are you doing?"

"Henry.. Did you think that I didn't noticed that you want to get back to your old job? I know you got your life saved by Captain Man and teen Lighter."

"If I wouldn't be saved by them, then I would be dead by now. And how do you even know that?"

"First of all, I'm sad that you made it out alive. And oh Henry, I know more than you think."

I got more confused by the second. What was going on here?! I took a good look at everone who was hanging upside down there. they were all unconscious. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked Drex. "And where is Samuel?"

"I don't give a shit about where that spoiled brat is."

"Why is he suddenly a spoiled brat?" I asked. What did Samuel and I do?

"Stop asking so many questions, but let's say it like this. He is no longer in the picture."

"What do you mean by that!?" I said almost screaming.

"I told you to stop asking so many questions! Jake, let's do what we have to do."

And suddenly I felt something hard on my head and every thing went black.

~~

I opened my eyes. everything was upside down. I looked around me. I was tied too, but I was the only one awake. I didn't saw Drex or Jake anywhere. I tried to get myself free. I got my hand free from my back within a few seconds, but I don't know how to get the rest of my body free.

while still trying to free myself, I heard a sound from across the room. I quickly put my hands on my back as if I was still tied and I closed my eyes.

"Henry? Are you awake?" I heard Samuel wisper. I opened my eyes. It was him! "Please help me get out of here!" I wisper/yelled. He nodded and out of his pocket he grabbed a pocketknife. After he cut the string I was tied to, I almost fell to the ground. But thanks to Samuel I didn't got hurt because I fell on top of him.

After we got up from the ground, we tried to wake the others up, but they didn't respond. "We have to find out what they did to them." Samuel wispered. I nodded my head and out of his other pocket Samuel grabbed a few shots and took their blood. What kind of stuff does he have in his pockets?

Just as he was done, we heard sounds. Drex and Jake were coming! Me and Samuel ran away. Thankfully Ray once showed me a secret way out, so we took that way and we ran to my house.

What is going on??