Is it bad that I love girls?

F: Ok Safari, you said you had dares

Sa: Oui 

Ok people more DARES * totally didn't look up dares on her phone * Ok let's see who hasn't had a dare.... LUCINDA I dare you to make out with the first person next to you. Garroth I dare you to make out with Laurence for 25 minutes in front of everyone.. MWAHAHAH * cough cough* Sorry *grabs Klenxes*

Lu: *looks over to her left, standing there is Melissa*

M: *Looks over* Umm... this awkward

F: Come it's your dare and if you don't do it, Safari will be sad. Look at her

Sa: *Doing Puppy eyes*

Lu: Fine only because of the puppy eyes

Lucinda and Melissa get into a very, I repeat, very heated make/out session leaving the people, some fangirling and others feeling awkward. 

F: *zaps then to their room* I feel like that escalated quickly 

Sy: Yeah

RS: Should Garroth~kun and Laurence~kun go now?

F: Yes, thank Rosie~Sama

RS: You're welcome 😇

Time skip to the room set up like Zane~chan dare

Sa: Remind me again why we have to record this?

F: For Piper

Sa: Ok

He presses His lips slowly on to His, trying to distract Him from the other people in the room. He kisses back, He pushes Him up against the wall, His hands snake around His waist, with His hands in His hair. He licks His bottom lip for entrance, He playfully denies, so He takes His hands, into His shirt, giving Him the chance to slip His tongue in and explore His wet cave. He puts His hands against the wall, and starts giving Him hickeys. As Their kisses get more longing and desperate, the more kisses there are. He moans, quietly as He abuses His sweet spot. 

F: There