A NEW MEMBER!!!

F: Hey Guys! Today we will be adding a new Aphmau God!!
Aarmau_Lover001
Aa: Hey Guys!!!
Sa: Welcome!!
F: Great now for the new dare!!

S: Hello Mama! F: Snow!! *hugs him* Are you ready for the dare baby? S: Of course Mama!! F: Wonderful *snaps fingers* Hello! Everyone today will be a easy dare day!! You just have to sit and watch YouTube with my other son Snow!! We already have t...

S: Hello Mama!
F: Snow!! *hugs him* Are you ready for the dare baby?
S: Of course Mama!!
F: Wonderful *snaps fingers* Hello! Everyone today will be a easy dare day!! You just have to sit and watch YouTube with my other son Snow!! We already have the 6 seasons you will be watching all ready for you!
G: What's the show called??
F: You'll find out Garroth
G: *rolls eyes* Whatever,
V: Snow? So, you're my new brother??
S: Yup!! I will also be here to do dares with the other Aphmau Gods as well!!
V: Sweet! Hi little brother!!
S: Hi! Big brother!!                                                                                                                                                                  Aa: Wait are we all siblings?                                                                                                                                              P: In a way, Yes                                                                                                                                                                        F: Ok! The show is ready!

(A/n I don't remember much about all the past seasons so, bear with me)                               

Season 1          

Aph: I forgot about that... that was so, long ago  A: That was a good time in our lives

Season 2      

T: Love~Love Paradise!!
KC: Aphmau~Senpai learned how to swim!
K: Yeah, but, all our houses were blown up at the end of the summer.

Season 3

G: I remember this we all got new houses!!
KC: Yeah! Katelyn~Sama And Kawii~Chan moved in right beside Aphmau~Senpai and Aaron~Kun!

Hey Guys! So, I realized when I was writing this I, one don't remember half of the mystreet seasons and two don't know how to do the reactions to them.... and well, three... I just don't have any ideas. I might end this book... maybe start a new account? I want to write a story and feel good about it... I want a original story to get the same views this one did and feel proud. Like I hate this one some days... like it's not that good to me. So, this might be the end of this book... I might start it again.... I don't know right now. I want one of my stories that I work hard on with me own characters to get more then... 10 views was the highest one... I want to write one~shots that people will actually read, and request different fandoms that I know with ship and such!!  I'm sorry but, Snow you won't be getting this Dare I'm sorry, I just can't write it the way I want to. I'm sorry to all those that enjoyed this book and all of my 87 followers... I wish you luck in your own books!