Werewolves

(Sorry for the meme)!F: We have a dare from @Alpha_Aaron I dare everyone to drink a wearwolf potion and I also dare Aaron to throught someone he hates out a window and Last dare i dare Aaron and kawaii chan to make out and zane and aphmah to make ...

F: We have a dare from @Alpha_Aaron
I dare everyone to drink a wearwolf potion and I also dare Aaron to throught someone he hates out a window and Last dare i dare Aaron and kawaii chan to make out and zane and aphmah to make out*Sorry zane chan and Aarmau shipers but i have shipped these ships before ahem When angels fall ahem*
Sa: Do they know they just offended all the shippers in this story?
F: Safari quiet, that's not very nice and Zane~Chan happened during Starlight and Aarmau happened WAY before 'When Angels falls'
Sa: it's true, and I'm already a werewolf so, suckers
RS: Isn't Aphmau~Chan, Aaron~kun, Garroth~kun, Dottie~Chan, Melissa~Chan and Blaze~kun already werewolves?
F: Yes well, Garroth isn't in this world but, yes
Sa: Well, for the sake of the story, Melissa is dead but, she's here
F: We are not talking about what happened!
Sa: Right Sorry.
Time skip brought by the fact that Aaron-chan? And Zanmau is in this chapter
F: Well here goes for the potion
Every drinks theirs
F: Woah *touchs ears* cool
RS: Rosie~Sama isn't use to the larger tail
F: Well the Werewolves of the seasons have their ears and tails out so... let's continue
Sa: Wait Fudge are your ears and tail made out of Chocolate Fudge?
F: Checks* yes they are
Sa: Cool
F: Ok to Zanmau and Aaron~chan
Sa: this is going to be weird
F: Yup
Aaron starts awkwardly making out with Kawaii~Chan
Zane does the same
Both girls follow along pretending that the man is the one they love.

 let's continue Sa: Wait Fudge are your ears and tail made out of Chocolate Fudge?F: Checks* yes they are Sa: CoolF: Ok to Zanmau and Aaron~chan Sa: this is going to be weird F: YupAaron starts awkwardly making out with Kawaii~Chan Zane does the s...

F: NEVER AGAIN I FELT SO AWKWARD THE WHOLE TIME
SA: SAME!!!!