•Dear Diary• [Tony x Violet]

I figured this story I posted in another book would be a nice start to this one so here enjoy,,

[Minor spoilers oof]

•••

It was a dark and stormy night, whilst the power was out for many citizens, including Tony Rydinger whomst was currently going through old and new books with a flashlight.

He found old study books, Chapter books, etc.

Once getting to the bottom of the drawer he found his diary which He usually kept hidden.

He picked it up, and went over to his desk. he set the book down on its wooden surface, and grabbed the key to it, which was in a small compartment.

He opened the Diary, and stared at its pages filled with Writing, he started to read through it.

As to what felt like hours he finally reached the last, and most recent page.

"Dear diary,

It's Tony here, and the strangest thing happened to me today. Just moments after I personally talked to Violet parr the city was under attack, the persons name was ' the underminer.' I had went to hide, as my parents told me to usually do whilst in this situation, and so I did. Suddenly just out of the blue, I see this mysterious girl, a super? standing in the parking lot, she looked angry- suddenly she had removed her mask and threw it onto the ground, once turning around I saw violet standing there- goodness she looked embarrassed- all I did was run- I didn't know how to react, I feel so stupid- but now it's been bothering me.. I can't tell anyone- But honestly I wish I could just.. Forget."

Tony's eyes widened, "Wait-- Violet!?" He stood up.

"I have to apologize."

Tony grabbed a raincoat from his closet and quickly put it on, he put his hood up, and started to run out the door.

"Tony--" His mother called.

"Yes?"

"Where are you going?" She peered her head through the entrance to the kitchen.

"Mom-- I need you to drive me to Violet's house- this is important-" Tony said.

"Really? Ah alright."

So Tony and his mom drove down to the Parr's household, The storm wasn't bad over there, and lights were on- he sighed in relief.

Tony ran out of the car and up to the door, he knocked quickly.

Violet had answered the door, she blinked, surprised to see him.

"Vi- we need to talk- alone."

"Okay- we can go to my room-"

Violet invited him inside, as he removed his shoes, and raincoat putting them to where they should be.

The two ran upstairs, and went into Violets room.

"Vi- I'm so sorry-"

"About?"

"Running away-"

"W-What!"

"A few weeks ago. I saw you in the uniform-"

"T-That was nothing- I-I-"

"It's fine... I don't care if your a super or not anymore."

"But how do you remember me?"

"Let's just say I write a lot of things down..." he gave a small smile.

Violet smiled back.

"I'm so sorry you got your memory wiped-"

"No- No- It's fine- it could've been worse, right?"

"I suppose.." She sighed.

Tony hugged Violet, she blushed, hugging back.

After a few moments, they broke the hug, and stared at each other in the eyes, they slowly started to lean in-

"Violet! What the heck!" Dash yelled, interrupting them.