Friends forever [Monster AU]

A young vampire princess was wandering around an abandoned and destroyed laboratory where she had been building a fort made out of old scraps etc.

She was about 8 years old, And had Blackish-blue hair, her name was Violet. She was currently searching the area for supplies.

She hadn't been in the back area of the rubble yet, so she decided to explore, the young girl turned into a bat and flew around, she found broken glass and tables, research supplies and more.

She turned back to normal seeing a leg of sorts, so she nervously approached it, she attempted to move the wood and rubble that covered it.

She saw a life sized doll, near her exact height, the doll had four arms, brown hair, black button eyes, stitches covering most places, a heart was also stitched on its body but it was torn a bit, and pins were stuck in its head.

"Hello there!" She said surprised by the lifeless doll, "I'm Violet Parr," She added, "wanna be best friends forever?!" She continued.

She stared at the doll and felt something, like a chill down her spine.

"Yay!" The young vampire hugged the doll.

Time passed as she had managed to finish her fort, she had been talking to the doll for about two years until she turned 10, and stopped visiting this said fort.

She had forgotten all about the promise she made to the doll, now focusing on her duties as royalty. Which was extremely stressful.

When she had turned 14, she decided to go for a flight outside, to take a break from her duties, she had flown quite a distance until she stopped at a familiar place, the same lab where she had built a fort.

Everything came back to her, she had flown to the entrance and turned from a bat back to normal.

She had wandered, until coming across her fort, she decided to go inside.

Dust covered the area built by wood and stones,

"Oh goodness..." she coughed, swiping the dust away.

After looking at this fort, she went back outside to see something also very familiar to her.

She stopped what she was doing to walk over there, as she came closer she saw the doll, but it was different looking, like it had aged.

Violet tilted her head, kneeling down towards the doll, she looked at the tear in its heart, it was worse than the last time she saw it.

She snapped her fingers after muttering a spell and a needle and thread appeared in her hand.

She took the needle and thread and started to sew the tear.

Once she finished the tear and stitches on the Heart vanished.

"Violet where are you?!" A voice called, it was Evelyn Deavor, her spell casting mentor.

"Coming!" She shouted, "I'll be back.." she muttered to the doll, running away.

She went over to the witch who sat on her destabilizer wand, which was used as a flying broomstick as well.