Regret [Tony X Violet]

A mini AU I guess-

•••
After running for his dear life, Tony sat down in front of a car, farther from the danger, He was mentally freaking out- What did he just see?

He panted heavily as sweat poured down his forehead, he was scared. The underminer had been causing a lot of damage to the city already and he only just arrived.

Tony got up again to run farther, but he almost got crushed by a car, which luckily he avoided, he ran more until he was exhausted, he slid under a Car and hid, he heard boots clicking against the ground.

"Should we even be doing this?! It is still illegal!" He heard a woman yell.

'What the heck is happening? Are they... supers?' Tony thought as he peeked out from under the car a bit.

He heard a bit more chatter between them, until the adults left the kids.

One ran off while the other was left angry.

He felt that something was familiar about one of the supers and got up from under the car.

He slowly turned his head, a tad nervous, and saw the super; she had removed her mask, she turned around and suddenly looked scared.

Tony was frozen in shock, now speechless, he didn't know how to react at all.

It was Violet Parr.

"Tony... hi... this isn't what it looks like-" Violet tried to explain herself.

Tony started to back away, 'What the heck am I doing! Why don't I say something! No I can't- but I should-'

He ran off because he didn't know what to do, he was now filled with regret, he quickly hid behind a nearby wall, and breathed heavily, his heart raced.

"Why did I just do that!" He frowned at himself, "She probably thinks I hate her now! Why didn't I just say something! I'm such an idiot!" He continued to insult himself, he felt terrible for running off like that.

"Tony! I'm sorry! You didn't need to see this!" Violet called, she picked up her mask and looked at it, she gripped onto it.

Tony heard her and his eyes started to water, he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

"I have to do something I shouldn't leave her like that-" He said to himself, rubbing his eyes to remove the sudden tears.

He got up, and ran back to where he last saw her, he looked around, "Violet? Are you there?" He asked.

There wasn't an answer.

"Vi.... I'm too late." Tony sighed.

He stood there, and he noticed Jack-Jack in his baby carriage.

"Wait what?" He went over to the carriage.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?"

"He isn't alone." Tony heard a voice.

He looked around again, "who's there?"

He felt something, it felt like someone was hugging him.

"Huh-?" He paused thinking he was being crazy.

"I'm sorry." He heard the voice again.

"V-Violet? Is that you?"

"Yeah. Don't scream okay?"

"Okay." He nods.

She appeared out of thin air hugging him still.

He jumped a little, "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. Anyways. I have to go. You know save the city and all that even if it's still kinda illegal haha." She started, and frowned at her last statement, "so are we cool?" She broke the hug.

He grabbed her hands and nodded, "yeah right, just don't get in trouble okay?" He replied. "And Yeah, we are."

"We'll have to see I suppose." She responded, "See you Friday then?"

"See you Friday." He smiled.

"I love you!" she ran off with a wave, after grabbing Jack Jack's carriage.

"I love you too!" He called.

He sighed in relief, but now had to go process all this sudden information, because he was still in a state of shock.

•••