Movie night [Tony X Violet]

Tony was asleep, extremely silent, until his alarm blared loudly.

He turned around facing the alarm, he couldn't see anything so he kept bashing his hand against the wrong buttons until he got to the snooze button.

He sighed, laying on his back, staring at the ceiling, trying to wake up, he wasn't usually this lazy. But something had been keeping him up at night, and he wasn't sure what.

Tony rubbed his eyes, finally gaining his proper vision. He sat up, and stretched with a yawn. He put his feet on the floor, and stared at them.

Minutes later he finally felt Awake enough to get out of bed, he stretched once more and walked to the door to go get some breakfast.

He opened his door and walked across the hall, feeling the carpet floor rub against his bare feet.

He passed several doors until he reached the stairs. Tony started to walk down quite quickly. Until he arrived in the living room.

He walked to the window and looked at the parking lot. There were no vehicles there, his parents had left for work. So that meant Tony was home alone for the day.

'Wait a second. I feel like I'm forgetting something...' Tony thought.

He suddenly realized something.

'Oh shoot-'

"I have a date with Vi tonight !" He blurted out.

Tony and Violet had organized a movie date at his house. Since his parents were going to be back quite late tonight, so he had to get the house ready before she arrived. since he wanted things to be perfect. He was quite nervous.

He ran off to the kitchen and got a small glass of water, he put some leftover food in the microwave, and waited for it to finish.

Tony leaned against the counter, tapping his fingers against the hard surface.

Once his food was ready, he pulled it out and sat down to eat it.

Eventually he finished and went upstairs to change out of his superhero themed pyjamas.

Tony closed his bedroom door as he entered and looked through a closet, he pulled out a black sweater, grey pants, and a white long sleeved shirt.

Tony changed into his clothes, and sat down on his bed. He pulled out a novel and read it.

•••

Knock, Knock, Knock...

Time had passed and Tony was currently in the living room. The sun had set. After hearing the knock he turned his head around and looked out the large glass window. He knew exactly who was there.

Tony walked up to the door and opened it, who Stood there was his girlfriend Violet Parr.

"Hey Vi!" Tony planted a kiss on her forehead.

Violet blushed. "Hey Tony. How're you doing?"

"Oh I'm good. You?"